To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Listening to FM 95.8 in the morning.. They were saying what is the most ignorant animal on earth.. LoLx.. Hmm.. What u all think.. Should have an answer le ba.. And u guys know where the biggest cockroach is located in SG? Hahaha.. I am lame.. But if u duno just asked me and I will tell u the location.. LoLx.. >_<~

Believe u guys also get to know abt the NKF case few days ago.. No one will ever expect the most respected foundation in SG is lead by such a dishonest and despicable person.. What to say.. This is what a human is.. Actuali this case is all the idiot CEO's fault.. Cannot blame NKF ba.. All the hard earned money from the public that were donated went into this idiot's pocket.. Cannot swallow this lah.. And as a public servicing foundation how can CEO claim year end bonuses.. That's totally ridiculous.. Anyway if u guys are interested to sign up the petition to kick the damn CEO out of NKF pls go to this webby.. http://www.petitiononline.com/nkfs/petition.html

And in the evening.. I was shocked when I heard my dad shouting.. I went out to see what happened.. Again the same old thing.. Irresponsible ppl throwing stuffs down to the balcony again.. My dad and brother went straight up to that unit.. That unit consist of two sisters.. A grandma.. Two sch boys.. And a maid.. The younger sister is the mother of the two boys.. Those whu seen my dad before should know his looks is damn fierce one loh.. I know they bound to quarrel upstairs one.. But with my brother ard with him.. This dispute is bound to win cuz my brother toking damn zai one.. He can shoot ppl till they nothing to say.. Anyway the younger sister is reali a damn unreasonable person.. She said she not happy that my dad shouted up.. Pls loh.. If she is in our shoes will she did that too.. I nvr know that the sch boys were such undiscipline kids loh.. The elder brother is fine.. Stephen and me played basketball before with the elder brother.. But his younger brother is a damn menace loh.. If not for I see it with my own eyes.. I cannot believe how bad he is.. Removing the metal case from the rubbish bin.. And threw it up at the basketball's ring.. He think that a ball ar.. Kicking the bin like a soccer.. What is this.. Imagine if I am a gal.. And I am having pms.. Damn annoying loh.. Worst still if I am struggling for my exams.. Still dare said my dad uneducated.. So what my dad is uneducated.. At least he know what is common sense.. And since u so educated.. So must I commend u for teaching ur son so well.. So obedient that he knows how to dump rubbish out of window and kicking bin.. At least her elder sister is reasonable.. She admited that she did saw the the bin incident.. Dare to do dun dare to own up.. Wanna be a faggot go ahead loh.. Anyway her neighbours all know liao.. Shame on u.. What if next time throw a cup down..

Watching Superstars fourth quarterfinal.. Hehe.. Hope Silver can get in.. She got those looks I like.. Especially her dimples.. The smile of hers is veri veri sweet.. Haha.. =P Yayy.. Later results liao..



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home