To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Decided to go Shaofeng's place today.. So I went to take Bus 28.. Cuz the journey will be damn long.. So I din bother to see where I am.. Saw three sec sch gals.. LoLz.. Maybe kena mesmerize one of them.. Woo.. And so that the result for been so concentrated.. And I missed the bus.. So I alighted next stop and walked back.. Damn far..

Thinking of doing ER at his house but in the end no.. LoLz.. In the end play DW5.. Kena raped by cpu.. And kena said by Shaofeng.. Said I lousy.. Kns.. He cum down play also kena raped loh.. Zzz.. -_-" Then played Smackdown.. Haha.. We tag.. Played till laughing here and there.. Royal Rumble damn sianz for me.. Cum up less than 5 secs kena throw out of ring.. *Bleahz* And ya.. Next time Liyee will bring the mulitpad.. So can play 3 v 3.. Heee.. =p

Had BF juz now.. Our lecturer reali veri funny.. Got one part timer lady walked in.. She not bad in looks.. So everyone was looking at her.. Then Mr Mervyn said "Hey I over here.. Look at me.. Look at me.." Reali like a child loh.. So cute.. And then during break.. We were sitting at the bench.. So Mr Mervyn came over and asked me whether I understand the lecture.. I said ermm last sem got teach abit of it.. And he asked Stephen did he read the lecture notes before cuming to class.. Stephen said no.. LoLz.. He nearly fainted when Stephen said that.. He told Stephen "U made my day.." Wahahaha.. Machiam damn chimxin..

After class.. We forced Shaofeng to go Bedok for supper with us.. Yea.. Driver is Liyee.. So all under control.. Went to 85 for supper.. Had minced meat noodles.. Carrot cake.. And Satay.. Yummy.. Waaa.. If everyday like that feed stomach.. Haha.. Soon will be round liao.. LoLz..

Ok now the results of Project Superstars Final.. Waa.. The guys round fixed song is Tong Hua.. Waaa.. Nice nice.. Anyway finali this show comes to a finale.. And so Kelly won the Champion.. While guy we had Weilian as Champion.. Weilian's sister not bad looking leh.. Junyang's face damn sad.. But competition is cruel.. But I think Junyang's Tong Hua is nice.. I like it.. Juz got a feeling that when Weilian won this title.. He will be damn proud.. I mean in a way that.. I am blind yet I can do better than ppl who can see.. Btwn tat Candyce is Junyang whu? Gf ar? I tot she is only a contestant nia.. Hmm.. More than meet the eyes.. Ermm.. The competition not yet finished ar.. Still got somemore to see.. Think oni one can win..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home