To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today tot the weather will be gd.. Sun shining so bright and nice.. In the end it's rained damn big when I was halfway through the walk towards SDBA.. Haiz.. I was watching ppl wakeboarding one.. So I ran towards the side opening of SDBA to hide.. Becuz of the heavy rain we shrinked our running.. Had a short run to Kallang Stadium oni..

I was reali fatigue with today training.. My shoulders and lats reali worn out.. With those pushups.. I totally worn out my biceps and triceps too.. Crossing from boat to boat to the pontoon.. My legs were trembling.. Absolutely no strength at all.. >_< And Jackson was telling me abt last week when he asked a guy to paddle deeper and he refused.. I asked him why that guy did that.. Jackson said he said the water is dirty.. @_@" Wtf is this loh.. Scared water dirty u still cum and joined dragonboat.. It's totally rubbish.. I hate this type of ppl.. Hum still cum for what.. Might as well go home slp loh.. And this guy is what I told Bunbun the other time.. Skin damn white like duno what and other factors which made me dislikes him..

And he dare offend Jackson.. Nvr die before.. Btwn Jackson is the trainer for SIMDragons.. An ex-Commando.. He zai zai one loh.. Haha.. That called for why today training damn xiong liao loh.. And maybe is Ming at Thailand for race that why he wan to accelerate the training into higher grounds.. Cuz Ming is veri lenient towards us.. It's fun paddling in big shower.. Except the risk of been striked by lighning..

And Jackson is suggesting that we have a running session at MacRitchie.. But becuz of that case happening few days ago.. He decided not to go.. He said he scared.. I dun reali know what happened at MacRitchie.. I heard it's a rape and kill case.. And somemore cut the body into parts again.. Kaoz.. Reali damn sadist loh.. I hate rapists.. Wan sex can go Geylang one loh.. What for rape innocent ppl.. That's why I always insist on sending some gals home.. But some juz think that this type of thing wun happened to them one.. And I juz happened to have one live example.. I mean like morning means nothing will happen is it? Even though morning has a low chance of mishaps happening.. Sometimes a guy accompanied a gal home in morning is reali becuz he wan to spend more time with her.. But some gals juz dun understand that.. And ya.. When u out of luck.. Anything can happen..

Sometimes I feel like I reali got things to voice out.. But in the end I still failed to do it.. Maybe I am those kind that always will back out in the end.. Reali dun understand how to please gals.. In fact I think I should give up on pleasing them.. I reali duno what they wan.. What's on their mind.. It's juz like a maze to me.. And in fact I would say that it's a maze which is unsolvable after all.. Reali like no answer to it..

Juz wanna ask u guys whether an sms with "Hehe" and "Haha" matters that much to u? I mean if I dun put those in my sms when I msg u all.. Will u all think I angry? Or think I got something against u all? I juz feel that not every single reply must have the presence of "Hehe" and "Haha".. It's juz abit too much.. Then again when in msn.. Must that present also? I duno reali.. Is it juz a form of courtesy or what? I duno.. Some ppl juz said I have changed.. I no longer the yK of last time.. Sms and msn is no longer like last time.. Yes I admit what they said is true.. But ppl do changed.. Especially when there is a need to change juz becuz circumstances forced me to.. And whu created these circumstances.. It's they themselves.. So whu to blame after all.. Sad to say that I wun be able to travel back to the past and bring my old self back again..

I am not asking much frm them.. I am not that greedy.. I juz asking them to adapt to changes.. Like frm OE.. I knw adapting changes is hard.. But that oni on a management side of view.. That's why I dun understand why it's so hard to accept me as I am now.. I am not a management or organisation.. I juz wan to see that I am not someone which they think when I come into handy use then they will think of me.. What am I? Ur 24 hrs express service? It's totally understandable that they wun be able to tok to me 24 hrs a day.. 7 days a week.. 365 days a year.. And the rest of their life.. I reali understand that.. But pls dun give me that feeling that u oni cum to me when u need me.. I totally hate that feeling.. I'm a human.. Not a machine..

They reali dun have that sense of humour I see from my clique gals.. It's totally heaven and earth.. How I wish they have part of Chen Yu's sense of humour.. Joanne's adorability.. Raz's angelic mind.. Serene's naive thinking.. And Sherry's blurness.. Guess I am asking too much again.. I duno whether they are pissed with me.. But I think I reali couldn't care much.. My heart dies..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home