To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, September 12, 2005

And finali today ended our MOR last lecture.. So long to Patricia.. Guess oni major Marketing ppl will get to see her again.. There is always a day where everything got to cum to an end.. And this saying cum into place.. "天下那有不散的宴席".. And ya.. Patricia prepared us with all her experiences and etc.. Reali last burst of fire for her.. Ended our class earlier than usual.. So we got to rush for our OE project..

Went to the bus stop to take 151.. Wait till damn long not a single 151 came.. Fed up loh.. Like ard 20 mins loh.. Zzz.. Boarded the bus.. So mani ppl.. Zzz.. So in the end the five of us sat on those facing each other seats.. Stephen.. Sherry and Liyee on one side.. While Bunbun and me on the other side.. Stephen and Liyee were wearing red.. So Bunbun said that Stephen is tomato while Liyee is chili.. Keke.. So I laughed.. And ya.. Same fate happened to me.. Bunbun said u dun laughed so much carrot.. *Diaoz* I was wearing orange that time.. LoLz.. Since Bunbun and Sherry were wearing black so I was thinking of what fruits are black.. So I said water chestnut and mangosteen.. And kena rejected becuz both are not black..

Reaching the usual kopitiam.. And today we finali get to have everyone chiong minipot once again.. It's reali not an easy task to rem everyone of them orders.. Some wan add mee.. Some no oil and spring onions.. Some no chili.. Hahaha.. Worst is I was been targeted to make the orders.. *Fainted* I tot that Stephen's job.. He reali got that big hard disk space in his head.. In the end.. Heng Liyee helped me.. And ya.. The auntie was not confused this time.. Haha.. Kinda know our pattern liao loh.. In the end the auntie tot Liyee's orders was same as mine.. Haha.. Totally blur out.. And the auntie came and asked us again.. So I said total five orders from us mah.. And she suddenly "Aha".. Haha..

The auntie brought the first minipot to Bunbun.. The second one she brought over then she asked who is this.. Liyee asked her what mee is this? The aunite replied 小碗面 loh.. Muwahahahaha.. Reali damn funny loh.. Liyee machiam like been suan by the auntie.. Actuali what liyee is asking is what is the type of mee.. LoLz.. Communication breakdown.. Nearly laughed till cry.. And Stephen was saying abt "白天不能说人.. 晚上不能说鬼" And we were toking abt Huimin.. And soon she called Bunbun.. Waaa.. It's like reali so zhun loh.. It's not the first time liao.. Haha.. Maybe that the side effects of gossiping ba.. Remembered in class this morning Bunbun was asking Serene who will she choose btwn Stephen and me.. Heard frm Bunbun is that Serene said "Hannn.. Got other choices or not!!.. *Cracked* Waaa.. Serene u gd hor.. I gonna used this quote from Huimin.. I dun love ya animore (Huimin, 2005).. Wahahaha.. And ya.. Serene did u go checked out the new "Giraffe Crossing" which consists of spots? LoLz.. Oni a few of us will understand what this mean actuali.. Those whu want to know what the joke abt pls consult Chen Yu..

And after having Ngo Hiam.. We went to get some drinks for the project later on.. Settling down at my place.. We started to do the project? Answer is no.. We chitchat instead.. Hahaha.. But we are the Type B ppl mah.. Hehehe.. And the atmosphere is floating with bubbles.. Some notti gal is blowing those bubbles again.. Oops.. Haha.. Actuali I think that the bubbles is damn nice in the lift.. Maybe becuz of the spotlight of the lift ba.. Agree guys? Do and do till Stephen is shag.. So he went over to the sofa to lie down.. After a while Bunbun and Liyee came over too.. And Bunbun took a photo of Liyee and Stephen with their face covered with a dog and pig face.. It's those jellibeans toys.. It's machiam like real.. Well taken.. Those who interested to see juz asked Bunbun to show u.. Guarantee laughed till KO..

It's great when no one is at home.. My parents and bro went out for dinner.. So left the five of us.. Woohoo.. Machiam time to create some havoc and chaos.. True.. That's what I want actuali.. >_<~ I asked Liyee want Smackdown bo.. Haha.. So Liyee and me played a match of tornado triple tag.. After that Bunbun and Sherry vs the com.. All of them chose female wrestlers.. Haha.. They lose the game.. Sherry kena pinned.. 1.. 2.. 3.. *Ding* *Ding* *Ding*.. So Liyee and me asked them to vs each other.. At least better mah.. But not a normal match.. It's a bra and panties match.. Hahaha.. Damn funny when we saw them played.. I was laughing non stop.. Objectives of this match is prevent opponent from stripping off the top and bottom.. In other words whoever been stripped off till bra and panties loses the match.. It's reali fun to see them fighting so eagerly in the ring.. U slapped me.. I slapped u..

It's reali veri enjoying to see gals played this time of game.. Gals look extremely adorable when they duno anything abt the game.. And juz played on.. Making statements like "Ahh.. Sherry.. No.." and "Ahh.. Joanne.. No.." And Bunbun kept asking Liyee and me to play the bra and panties match also.. *Diaoz* Anyway I was been stripped off loh.. Liyee nvr give chance loh.. *Sobx* Have our last steel cage match and we called it a day.. Bunbun needed to go off first to meet frenz.. So all of us set off.. It's raining animals.. I mean cats and dogs.. LoLz.. And I got three umbrellas..

Bunbun was saying but I am not Huimin leh.. U sure u wan to share with me? @_@ Haha.. Win liao loh.. So in the end Bunbun alone with one umbrella.. While Liyee and Sherry shared one.. And Stephen and me another one.. I told Stephen that the umbrella we using is big and spacious.. Stephen was like reali ar? LoLz.. Then when he open it.. Boom.. He looked at me.. Waaa indeed veri big hor.. Wahahaha.. Aiya to me is big mah.. >_<~ Walking along the pavement.. I was telling that Stephen I will "同归于尽" with him.. I snatched the umbrella over and he resisted.. Pulled here and there.. In the end he ran away with the umbrella.. I was shocked.. I chased after him then I hid under Bunbun's umbrella.. Then I continued the chase.. He damn bad hor..

Reaching the bus stop.. I went over to the opposite bus stop with Bunbun.. Liyee and Sherry wanted to take a cab.. Stephen waited for me at the bus stop there for dinner.. Saying farewell to Liyee and Sherry.. Bunbun was waiting at the kerb there for me.. So I went over.. And she purposely stamped on a deep puddle of water on the ground onto me.. I was like waaaa.. *Spank* *Spank* Hahaha.. Went over to the bus stop to wait for the bus heading towards interchange.. Bunbun was saying my footwear is new and my pants is new also.. But now all wet liao.. Poor thing.. *Hugz* Hehe.. Sound like Serene the Second.. LoLz..

After sending her off.. Went over to the rest.. Liyee and Sherry were unable to catch a cab.. So they decided to went over the other side to fetch.. While Stephen and me went for dinner.. Stephen had Indian cuisine while me headed for Western cuisine.. We tried the water chestnut drink.. The taste is gd.. Juz abit sweet.. Recommended.. And after the dinner we left.. Tomolow no more home ground advantage.. Haha.. Going for away game at Stephen's place..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home