To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

After two days of rushing at Liyee's place.. Finali tomolow is the due for OE.. Hate OE.. And reali.. OE seem to be hard to do.. Finishing it reali is a great feeling.. Nxt one to cum is ER liao.. Haiz.. Even the great one will fall one day.. After so many countless battles in this sem.. Seem to have phobia of assignments..

Had the BF test on last thurs.. Yea.. It's seem easy to everyone.. But to me foreva is hard.. Reali canot make it loh.. Cindy studied last min and find it easy.. And what can I say.. I study few weeks before and I find it hard.. When I said it's hard ppl will think I bluffing.. Correct Stephen? Haha.. Doing the test halfway.. And Mr Meryvn came in and said later got class.. Sianz 200 percent loh.. Low morale to do the test also.. And got one qns.. Which I think I reali veri stupid.. Cuz I choose a choice which I din see before at all.. I should have choose the one I see before.. Why did I choose poison xxx as ans.. I reali dreaming..

And what is conflict.. Conflict can be functional and dysfunctional.. So what type of conflict am I having now.. I reali duno.. Is it half of each type.. Sometimes I reali dun understand why ppl like to say abt others.. Yes.. I agree that saying things of how u feel is not wrong.. I know u got ur own stand.. And I got mine too.. I know that I am not an arbitrator.. I canot pass the judgement saying that u r wrong.. Neither u can say that I am totally wrong.. So I reali canot judge why u have that type of feelings towards some ppl.. And I am not judging on ppl based on looks or wateva criteria.. Fair and square.. Not becuz I am a guy.. Same goes for the rest of the ppl..

And I nvr looks down on gals at all.. Whether now or future.. In fact I impressed with some gals.. I believe that every gender have their own strengths.. I will not give chance to gals also.. I wun say I let u win.. But still it's must depends on what situation I am in.. Superiority occurs in both gender.. So it's a fair and square fight.. No giving of chance.. And I know that giving chances mean insult to the other party.. And I wun nvr do that.. Can say I am not gentleman if I nvr give chance to gals.. But if I am a gal.. I also dun wan ppl to give me chance.. Win with one's own hands is the most gloriest thing eva..

And sometimes what I said dun reali meant that u r one.. And I know u r not.. And I can jolly see it with my own eyes of what kind of person u r.. I know it well for myself.. What I can see in others.. I can also see in u.. U r not that bad as u think u r.. Though sometimes u do shown that particular action.. But I know for myself that u r not..

Lastly.. Happy Mooncake Festival.. Juz saw alot of laterns flying ard downstairs.. It's nice.. Ya.. And that's oni a childhood memory for me.. Reali also too old to carry laterns ard.. But it's might be a romantic stuff to do also..



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home