To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My comments for Lamer Chan:

What can I say about this Mr Chan? Like he said before.. He is a very arrogant person.. And he demonstrated it well that he is one.. Claiming that he don't wish to fail us in our assignment yet he don't even wanted to help us in it.. I mean what the hell is this? Saying don't wish to fail us in assignment just because he feel that a lecturer must say positive stuffs to his students? In other words.. Saying for the sake of saying.. It's just like he has a mouth to smoke but instead he wanted to smoke with his nose..

I absolutely agree he can teach well.. And he is unquestionably a good lecturer.. I am not biased against him.. But he truly has a character problem.. Come on let's be fair.. He can go around the class and ask if he chooses not to believe.. Actually he no need to try also.. When all the comments from the rest goes to him.. He will know it.. Seeing is believing right?

And for goodness sake.. Did he know how we people feel when we try to ask him questions and he replied in "It's depends".. "What do you think".. He thinks this is funny? I don't think so.. Instead I think he is sadistic! Who likes to receive that type of answer? Please loh.. In the first place nobody will like to ask him any questions if we ever know he is such a "Charlie Bravo" person.. Don't understand this then too bad.. Pardon me for my barbarism.. And don't expect me to be a hypocrite and said nice things about him!!

And so what's wrong to be an undergraduate? Does that mean been an undergraduate is such a sinful thing.. Sinful till that he can't give us any hints or guides to our assignments.. Undergraduates are not human? Or undergraduates are animals which he thinks we are.. And Mr chan.. Do you still remember what you said before.. "Everybody is somebody's somebody".. So.. "EVERY UNDERGRADUATES IS SOMEBODY'S SOMEBODY!!".. Get it? Stop treating us as if we own you anything!

Please take note that we paid school fees for learning.. Not getting sarcastic remarks from him..

And reali damn sianz.. Am I reali stupid or what.. But I feel a thousand percent I am stupid.. I duno what to say.. I should say yes u r one.. Simple things like that also u can't do.. Why everyone can do and u can't.. I juz feel it's suxs.. I got no talent except talented of been a retard.. =[



The Time Has Comes..
I Know What Is Best For You..
I Know Where I Should Be Standing Right Now..
And I Know How Much I Actually Likes You..
I Know We Can Never Be Together..
But I Want You To Know..
You Are Special To Me..
Be It Now Or Future..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home