To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Juz stick two pieces of salon pas on my biceps group yest nite.. I peeled it off this morning.. Walau why got rectangle mark on the skin one.. >_<~ And if go out confirm like damn obvious.. @_@"

Saw the paper on TODAY.. It's reali abit gross as the photos of the three suicide bombers were published in the news.. What I mean are the heads that is been blown off.. The heads are on a piece of white cloth.. Hmm.. Actuali not that gross.. But it's kinda weird to show juz the head oni.. I mean I know the bodies of the three suspects is been shattered into smaller pieces.. I mean juz dun show the pic loh.. Or they can did it like Straits times.. Make it more of a potrait style..

It's reali kinda sad when some ppl juz dun seem to be satisfied with the world itself.. Bombing and killing everytime.. When will all these things ever cum to an end.. Juz like econs.. Insatiable wants.. No one will ever be satisfied with what they have now.. Juz like the JI forces.. Guess they will only stopped all these attacks when they have finali conquered the world esp the US.. I mean what for.. Juz to show that u are the strongest in the whole world.. In this world there will nvr be a strongest contender at all times.. Been the fact why during the last last World Cup 1998.. Why did brazil lose to France? Despite Brazil is the strongest since then.. And why did Liverpool lost to Chelsea where Liverpool aren't that weak either? And that damn Chelsea manager is so yaya abt it.. Can't stand him loh.. Yaya papaya.. Juz hope the red devils will pwned their ass.. LOLz..

If world has always been so peaceful.. Then why is there still a need to build up forces and weapons within the country itself.. Actuali it's becuz of the unknown fear and uncertainty towards the rest of the world.. And that explained why power is necessary.. Becuz conflict continue to exist in this world..

There is this couple Shawn and Winnie having their wedding at Bali when the bomb suicide occurred.. And they were damn worried that their frenz wun attend the wedding due to unforeseeable events.. And they were wrong.. Almost all their frenz made it except a few that din.. Juz like what Singapore Technologies Director, Kirby Koh said.. "Life goes on.. Terrorists will be everywhere.." How true it is.. "是福不是祸.. 是祸躲不过".. And he added.. "It's not that we are throwing caution to the wind.. But Shawn and Winnie are reali our gd frenz.." Anyway that's what I called true frenz stayed by ur side when u need them..

I got this qns from Jill.. Her lecturer asked them abt this qns.. "A bear walk 1km South.. 1km West.. 1km North back to start point.. What color is the bear?" As usual I wun get to guess the correct answer.. Haha.. U guys tried ba.. It's logic that what she told me.. Well when I begged her to tell me the ans.. I juz feel like it's so weird.. And it's lame instead of logic.. Feel like I kena cheated.. LoLz.. >_<~ Juz like what Stephen said.. Why Zoological Garden? Why Zoo then Logical? Zoo must be logical.. Haha.. And he is squeezing his brain juice to think of why.. So I guess the name itself dun possess any logic afterall..

Going to announce some news which might interest some of our clique ppl like Cy and Joa.. That time Joa missed that Wakeboard Championship at Kallang cuz she duno got that event.. Now I hope she wun miss this big event cuming on soon this month.. And ya.. There will be a HSBC Wakeboard World Cup at Bedok Reservoir from 22nd to 23rd Oct.. It is the finale of Waterfest Singapore which begins on this Saturday with Sava Sprints International Dragonboat Race happening at the same venue..

Sava Sprints is on the 8th and 9th Oct.. Hmm.. I duno whether I can make it to watch the race leh.. I kinda keen.. And Ming was saying whether we wanted to go see.. He can organise one so called excursion for us.. Haha.. Anyway there will be 35 wakeboarders from 20 different countries.. Including Kiwi World Cup Champion Jeff Weatherall n China's World Games Champion Chen Lili.. For more info.. Can visit this webby http://www.wakeboardworldcup.com

And Singapore Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (SWWF) will be training young kids to becum future wakeboarding talents.. Wow that's reali impressive.. >_<~



When I met you..
Everything became clear..
My heart began beating passionately..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home