To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

>_<~

Is it reali when u luv the person.. U will set the person free.. I saw my Platoon Commander nick.. I was veri sad for him.. He is such a gd guy.. A PC who always nvr fail to care for his man.. Let alone saying that he has neglected his gf.. When a person is most down is when he or she fallen down in r/s.. And he or she need someone to tok with.. I din tok to my PC.. I duno why.. Shouldn't I suppose to be lending him a ear.. As my frenz lend me their I should lend mine to others too..

I seem to be happy yesterday.. I am eager to see my nephew in two months time.. Guess will be in Dec.. I can feel him rolling in the stomach.. Kicking here and there.. It's veri notti.. Ya been a Sagittarius is better ba.. At least much better than Scorpio.. This is juz a general statement I am saying.. Not pinpointing of any frenz who I know is a Scorpio.. I mean frenz like Steph.. Etc.. That time went to the bookstore at Clementi with Cindy and Stephen.. Saw this astology book on horoscopes.. We flip through every horoscopes.. And realised that actuali it's quite true.. Ya but to a certain extent.. Jealously.. Hatred.. Bad temper.. Etc.. Well again I emphasized that to a certain extent..

Went to the Cold Storage yesterday nite.. Juz wear a singlet and shorts down.. My sis asked I wear like that go down? I replied her yes.. I mean what is wrong.. Not as if I din wear anything then go down.. I couldn't care anymore.. Care so much about image also no use.. Nobody is gonna confer u a title for that..

Went for grading today.. Went to Jiawen's office there to eat.. After that went to take Bus 56 to head towards Toa Payoh.. Settling down there quite early.. Grading starts at 1400hrs.. So we went to put on the Gi and wait.. Went outside as Sir called us.. Haha.. And I get to see Andy there also.. ^^ Andy is my guardian mah.. My shou hu shen.. Heeee.. Seeing him around kinda relax me.. And that Joo Chiat kid that time which Jiawen teach till vomit blood one was there also.. Can't stand him lah.. Idiot loh.. Pull my hair.. Use his belt and tickle me.. Then punch me.. What the HELL!! Heng his mum saw that then scold him..

Yes and finali the event started.. Got around 17 white belt holders including myself.. So the first batch of 8 went first.. And the second batch of 8 went too after the first batch finished.. Win liao loh.. 8+8=16.. And am I reali so unlucky or heng to be juz that one which is odd one out? Who knows.. Well one judge to one person is kinda stressed thing for me.. At least when everyone doing together I can use them as so called decoy to cover up some weakness or mistakes mah.. And now I can't.. And that judge's face is veri strict and black loh.. @_@" When I fin my teguek.. He asked me to go over.. I know that it liao.. Ya and he told me why I so kanjiong.. I admit I am loh.. And he said alot of duno what things to me.. I dun understand a single thing he said.. It was like a foreign language he was saying to me.. I looked at my Sir.. And Sir asked me to say "Yes Sir".. As in saying to that judge loh..

When I finali finished and I can leave.. Got one white tip guy asked me.. U double jumped is it? I was like huh? I juz said duno.. I smiled and left.. Feel like telling him that I was "Double Farked" by judge instead loh.. I sadly went over to Andy's side.. Feel like leaning against his shoulder.. Haiz.. It was like as if I reali making myself a monkey in front of so many ppl.. Sia suay.. And it was Ailing and Joa's turn to perform.. Haha. I tot they finished liao.. But they were asked to repeat also.. And Joa said must be me here today.. Cursed Ailing and her.. Hahaha.. Cuz their grading so long till now nvr been asked to repeat their moves again.. >_<~

Saw Zhentao also.. He was asking me where are those gals that we went supper that time.. I know he likes Regina.. So I wanted to say oh u mean ur beloved Regina ar.. Wahahaha.. Well I din cuz I not that bad lah.. Hehe.. And so I left with Ailing and Joa.. We headed towards Bishan J8.. Settling down at foodcourt to eat.. And went to Coffeebean to sit down and chat.. Tried the Caramel Apple Ice Blended.. Erm.. It's kinda sour leh.. Well I still prefer my zhen zhong caramel drink.. And I am surprised that Ailing smoked also.. And Joa said something like guys dun smoke.. Well smoke for the sake of chasing mosquitoes ba.. Haha.. And we started toking abt ghosts and all that.. Then I related them to Stephen's experience when he was a medic.. And Joa also said her experiences.. Toking abt ghosts.. I was asking for the catalogue for cakes at coffeebean.. And I gonna get this haunted house cake.. Which is quite innovative and cute.. Juz wanna do the last thing I can ever do to fulfil my wish to someone..

Today I was kinda observing how ppl looked at Ailing and Joa.. Well and I sure to observe more than I expected.. Scenario One: A guy with his gf walked past them and the guy keeps looking at them.. Pls loh his gf there he like simply dun care.. Scenario Two: Taking an escalator down.. An uncle was like staring at them while he travelled upwards.. And his eyes juz can't get off the two of them.. Do u need to be that obvious uncle? Nvr see babes before ar? Or simply juz can't get their eyes off their mini shorts? I juz have that type of habit which I dun like ppl to see or watch my gal frenz like as if they wanted to eat my frenz up.. Pls dun be so pervertic or tiko ok.. And I was waiting to see that stupid mad dog who screams as if like there is no tomolow and his so called gd disciple who molested gal.. Juz my luck that I din get to see these two "heroes" today.. LoLz..

And lastly.. Happy Birthday to Colin!! Tomolow is his bday.. Oh ya was kinda surprised that Ailing and Joa bday is only diff of one day.. Well and when Andy saw Joa grading card photo today he told me something.. Haha.. It's a secret.. I will tell u guys when u remind me of it.. =P Heng Andy din saw Ailing one.. LoLz


Guidelines for some guys.. Copy from some where.. Hahahaha..
1. Gals like guys with sense of humour.
2. Gals hate guys who always brag about themselves.
3. Gals hate it when u make them wait.
4. Take a close look at this paradox: Gals are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting.
5. If u r thinking tat gals are very particular wif a guy's looks.. Then it's time for u to make a paradigm shift.. It's actuali the attitude and the way u treat then tat they mostly fall for.
6. Gals are genetically sensitive.
7. Gals are very suspicious human beings.
8. A guy gotta understand gals mood swings specially when its tat time of the month.
9. Gals love to chat about anything.
10. Gals easily get carried away by their emotions.



When I met you..
Everything became clear..
My heart began beating passionately..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home