To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Eeeek.. Pls spare me the korkor term ok!!

Had a group revision at Pavilion BK today.. The existing member there are Cy.. Joa.. Jol.. Ly.. Sf.. Sher.. Shreky and me.. Walked to Central today.. I looked at my phone.. Oops.. Five miss calls.. LoLz.. >_<~ Well it's Sf loh.. Haha.. Must be reached liao looking for me.. I went over to Cent SQ to look for him.. Anyway I also decided to go Cent SQ to do some stuffs too.. Well Sf juz read my mind.. Haha.. Went to the top level to meet him.. He was intending to buy Gundam models.. It's those cute cute models rather than those models of 1/100 scale.. For me I will go for 1/100 models.. Reason been it's nice to me.. I juz told him I got alot of boxes of Gundam but all not yet fixed.. Haha.. All the spraying and sanding.. Reali takes alot of time.. Hmm.. Think they have been there rotting for half a decade liao ba.. LoLz..

Went to BK.. No one was there except Joa.. And when everyone was here.. It's time for lunchy.. Yea.. They chiong BK food.. While me and Sf went to Eastlink for hot stuffs.. Heee.. Cuz Sf n me on budget also.. Plus I tried to reduce my consumption of junk food also.. Saw my rowing mate Alex.. Well think he probably not rowing anymore due to operation on his leg.. Think is calf ba.. And Sf left quite early..

And there is this bunch of aunties in BK.. Reali buay tahan them.. Oh I think I should say it's a "Section" of aunties.. Well I did do a head count for them.. Exactly twelve of them.. Juz nice to have a section.. Wahahaha.. Anymore of these aunties will constitutes a platoon or company.. Or even worse a battalion.. LoLz.. Juz been kua zhang abit.. =P My ears gonna been deaf.. Duno how to describe also.. Is it worst than a market? Only the experienced one will know ba..

Left for dinner with them.. Ordered Indian rojak and mutton soup for them.. Was listening to the jokes Stephen said.. Well most of the time I din reali understand.. Haha.. IQ too low.. Catch no balls.. Saying abt the Bangladesh thingy also wanna laugh till beng.. Cuming to think of it.. It's reali veri funny even though it's full of vulgarities.. Esp the part where the Bangladesh scold SG vulgar.. Full of funny accent.. And the part where the guy said u must say veri veri sorri..

And I duno why suddenly the conversation focus becum on why Hammie called me korkor.. Well I guess maybe she used to it liao.. She used to be my cs kaki in [H]eave[N] server.. At first tot she is a male who tried to pretend as a female.. But I'm wrong.. She is indeed a gal.. Cuz when contact is in the form of cyber.. Ppl juz dun let their guard off.. Same goes for me.. Cyber always is place where scam and deception prevail.. And it's a fact..

Cum to think of it.. Know Hammie since 1.3 and it's ard three long years le.. Joa was asking whether I see Hammie before.. Well it's yes.. Asking me whether she pretty or not.. Haha.. Well I am juz not that keen on gals which have a wide gap btwn my age and hers.. That's why she always call me korkor mah.. Even for Artzy.. Mitzy and Netzy.. She also called them korkor mah.. We are all her brothers.. And it juz make me feel paiseh when my dear Cy.. Joa.. Ly.. Sher and Shreky tried to be funny with me.. @_@" And ya they called me korkor loh.. *Fainted* Stephen was saying oh since Hammie is younger than me so she called me korkor.. Then we all also younger than u so we also called u korkor loh.. *Stone Cold Stunner Stephen*

Ya and everyone began to disturb me.. >_<~ Wahahaha.. Anyway cuming to think of it.. Quite song also leh.. Muwahahahahaha.. They will kill me when they saw this.. Heee.. Oh no.. Wait Cy reali can fulfil her wish of slapping ppl's face.. Haha.. And at the same time she can juz grant Joa's wish of using ice-cream to zhua on ppl's face.. *Bleahz* Lalalala..

And Cy was saying abt how my grading.. I said gone liao loh.. Then wat colour now.. I said worst than white colour.. Haha.. And Stephen added oh then transparent now loh.. Haha.. Transparent belt means no colour at all.. If there reali one then I should be the legend of it.. Hahaha..

Well everyone got their dream.. Maybe in future I reali can see Cy.. Joa.. Ly and Stephen forming a music band.. Cy will be pianist.. Joa will be Gu-Zhengist?(LOLz).. Ly will be drumist and Stephen will be guitarist.. Haha.. Who knows.. Nothing is for sure.. Saying abt music.. Juz saw the advertisement for Superstars CD.. Hmm.. Should buy or not? Cuz I more interested in Junyang that song for guardian angel.. Maybe should juz aimed for his solo album..

Hmm.. How does it feel when u got to return ur feelings to someone soon.. Is that ever possible? I don't want to say I can't do anything.. But what am I able to do also? Only one thing would be enough.. And that is reach out my hand until the day I can't reach for that someone anymore.. But it's so hard to return someone feelings when hope and despair keep my company and refuse to leave..

Is it juz too much to ask that when I am happy.. I can see u smiling.. And when u are sad.. I will be by ur side anytime.. If what I am doing is juz too much for a frenz.. Then I guess u urself have to wait until u can walk on ur own again.. Even though I juz simply wanted to give up.. But I know I'm unable to.. Anyway I will keep standing you up even though I know my words juz can't reach you..

Although frenzship and luv are completely different things.. I wonder why sometimes I can't understand it at all.. Repressing my wish of becuming more sensible but I juz can't.. I'm trying to keep silent with that painful courage I am holding on now.. It might be pain at first but it's ok.. I still can take it..

Tell me why don't people realize their true feelings? Even though the things they like.. The ppl they luv are all that matters to them.. If we cover up our feelings or pretend we don't see.. Nothing will change rite? But why not we juz be honest and frank and live openly.. Sometimes I juz wonder.. Are humans reali have been programmed to live?

And today's theme.. Go Daddy Go.. Hahaha..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home