To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, October 14, 2005

The OE pair results is out and everyone got the same grade.. I mean as far as I heard.. Except for that someone who dun.. Getting a Di.. Well maybe our works juz suxs to Chan Lai Huat.. But Chan Lai Huat himself suxs too.. Liying told me that his marking got problem loh.. Haha.. First time see her so angry.. Adding that he dun know how to teach also.. And so Liying's clique all also same fate as us.. Same goes for Jennifer and Samanthan.. Haiz.. Do we suxs so bad afterall.. Heaven knows..

The stupid server is abit lame.. When data transfer exceeds the quota limit then my song wun be able to play at all.. Zzz.. Only will be restore in an hour time.. Boliao loh.. Sianz.. What the hell.. Haix.. =/ Was saying abt Cornetto ice-cream yesterday.. But I said "Cornett" ice-cream.. Wrong again.. Something like Tempting Vs Temptating.. Hahaha..

When the sophisticated is no longer there.. Ya Stephen was been said by Joa that he like no longer sophisticated.. Reason been Stephen reali can't understand the taggy abt godparents and all that.. He shook his head claiming duno what Cy and Joa toking abt.. Well.. Gals' mind are like a maze (Liyee, 2005).. And Joa told me that Huimin told her that she longer know where Joa went and what she did.. Haha.. Alrite.. Huimin pls forgive me.. Haha.. >_<~ Thinking of too much things lately so entries also veri the chim and deep..

Saying abt Huimin.. Kinda long time nvr see her liao.. I do miss the flying kiss I gave her from one end to another.. And Huimin will juz react to it and catch it.. The feeling is great when got ppl played with u.. How I wish that veri someone can have the half of Huimin or even one-quarter.. I will be veri zhi zu liao.. Do u miss it Huimin? Hahaha.. Alrite alrite.. If not later Joa and Aaron killed me.. ^^

Was injured seriously by bubbles attack yesterday.. Haha.. Joking lah.. Joa will kill me if I said her bubbles injured Steph and me.. Well.. Whu still played with bubbles nowadays? Hmm.. Probably in our childhood days.. But when u see someone of ur near age played bubbles.. How would u feel? To me it's recalling the fun and happy days I have during my childhood times.. The catching.. The hide and seek.. Run and fall and cry.. And also when ur frenz pushed u towards the gal or boy which they think u like afterall.. And the gal and guy will blush till like a tomato.. Haha.. That feeling is reali nice and sweet.. But now is no more.. For now one can only recall those sweet and invaluable memories.. If u tried pushing a gal or boy to someone now.. Probably that someone will hate u ba..

So when a gal blown bubbles to u.. How do u ppl feel? I juz feel she is juz trying to be herself.. If a guy blown bubbles to u.. I think he is trying to be gay ba.. Haha.. And I can feel that.. And if u wan those cute looking ppl to be like this.. I mean those we know in our class.. I doubt they can be as natural as Joa jiejie ba.. =X The feeling of natural is not there.. Completely foreseeable.. Gals like Cy jiejie and Rene meimei.. I think they can be veri natural too.. Maybe bubbles afterall are a tool use to create a romantic scenary for fairytale.. 童话的结局永远是幸福的吗? Hopefully..

Human are by nature greedy.. And why is that so.. That's human ba.. A baby wun find sweets and toys enuff.. Guys wun find one gf enuff.. It's juz like the more gals in his hand the merrier it is.. And what can I say for gals.. Hmm.. Maybe for gals.. The more MANGO the merrier.. Hahaha.. *Liyee.. Steph.. And Yongtang knocking their heads* Wahahaha.. =P Must be zhi zu afterall.. And when somebody can only be ur frenz afterall.. And u yearn to be much more than that.. What should u do.. Fight for it or be zhi zu.. I also duno.. Juz hope someone can give a definite answer to it.. Maybe afterall seeking for so much is giving one more pain than happiness.. Be satisfied and happy ba.. Only real happiness can defeat sadness.. 知足的快乐叫我忍受心痛 (五月天, 2005).. And thankz Cy jiejie for that nice and warmth nick for Joa.. Rene and me.. Xiexie.. =]



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home