To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Alrite I juz got this riddle test from Zj's bloggy.. Haha.. Sound interesting leh.. But I duno whether u ppl played before or not.. So juz post it here for u all to see.. ^^


Here cums the riddle..

1) There are 5 houses in 5 different colours. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.

2) The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet.

3) No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.

And now the question is "Who owns the fish?"


ADDITIONAL HARD FACTS:

01) The Brit lives in the red house.
02) The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
03) The Dane drinks tea.
04) The green house is on the left of the white house.
05) The green house's owner drinks coffee.
06) The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
07) The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
08) The man living in the center house drinks milk.
09) The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10) The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11) The man who keeps the horse lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12) The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13) The German smokes Prince.
14) The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15) The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.


Ok and Zhijian said supposingly only 2 percent of the world population can solve this riddle.. Haha.. So is it kinda motivation to u all huh? LoLz.. Maybe our sophisicated genius can solve it leh.. Maybe he is that minority 2 percent.. Haha.. Let's welcum "Stephen the Sophisicated Shrek".. Hahahaha.. >_<~

Btwn what colour did u all choose for the Hello Kitty's frock and necklace? Think I going to choose light blue for frock and then white for necklace leh.. What are the implications for the colour I choose ar?

Juz now was thinking of our chalet moment.. Wahahaha.. So fast I dreaming of it liao.. Well.. To motivate me to study mah.. >_<~ And I was thinking that should the guys bring their No.4 then we wear there and take photos.. That will be veri nice leh.. Except for that stupid heavy boots to bring along.. I think it will be a great memorable photo for us.. Cuz the most is take these type of photos with ur ex campmates only loh.. But if sch frenz take together like quite fun leh.. *Ly, Sf, Steph and Yt's boots flying over* LoLz.. Ok ok I stopped dreaming liao lah.. >_<



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home