To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Woke up at 4am to call Stephen.. Actuali wanted to study ER one.. Haha.. But I fell continue to slp loh.. >_< Finali had my third paper finished.. I think it's the best paper I have so far ba.. Cuz all tips is true.. Everyone looks at the paper.. All showing a smile on their face.. Today seating arrangement not bad.. Stephen beside Liyee.. For me.. Haha.. I got Liying in front and Xiaohui beside me.. Hehehe.. ^^

Paper started and everyone is busy dumping everything they memorised into the answer booklet.. The most difficult section is that case study liao.. Duno what the hell is it toking abt.. But everyone wun do that one loh.. Only brain kena "sock" then will do Section C.. LoLz.. Left 20mins and I still got one qns from Section A and half from Section B not yet done.. And I writing in point form yet still so slow.. *Diaoz* Haiz.. In the end quickly think and finished it up.. Well and my writing is veri jialat also.. But at least not like Stephen and Liyee.. Wahahahaha.. Monster hand writing for Liyee.. And messy hand writing for Stephen..

The invigilators suspect Liyee and Stephen like cheating so they keep watching them.. Well it's juz make no sense.. How to copy essay? Hmm.. Are they brainless? Like what Liyee said.. If MCQ then maybe can.. Stephen dun have bionic eyes to see so small thing loh..

After exam went to find Gv to fix the shirt size.. Blah blah blah.. So Gv said why Rmit only me nvr go for training? What can I say loh.. I got exams.. And yes those Rmit Sem 5 also do have exams too.. But they only take three modules only.. Worst still some only take two modules as EP is not examinable.. Well I'm not sure abt it.. Their exams schedule is gd loh.. With so wide gap in btwn the papers.. Unlike for me.. All so close.. So how am I going to make it when I'm not god.. Well and that Yz will say why not go.. Since he also from BBBA Sem 5 and he having exams too.. Since he can go why I can't? That's juz not fair.. Schedule so different.. How to compare like that..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home