To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Some Brain Twisters Before Exams.. ^^

1) 阿梅的父亲有七个老婆,其中第五和第七的是非洲人。 请猜一句成语。

Ah mei's dad has 7 wives, the 5th and 7th are Africans.
Guess a chinese 'cheng yu'.


2) 每晚小明睡觉前,小明的母亲都会为小明盖被。 可是每当小明叫母亲帮他盖被,母亲就会刮小明一个耳光并骂他。 为什么呢?

Every night xiao ming's mum will tuck him into bed.
Whenever he ask her to cover him with blanket, his mum will scold n slap
him, why?


3) 阿包被杀!可是警察很快就把凶手捉到了。 谁是凶手呢?

Ah bao was murdered! However the police quickly found the killer.. Who is it?


4) 小白和大白是兄弟。小白长大后越来越像哥哥。请猜一句成语。

xiao bai n da bai are brothers. As xiao bai grows older, he look more n more like his bro. Guess a cheng yu.


5) 奥萨玛,布什,布来尔和萨旦在打麻将。 谁先胡?

Osama, Bush, Blair and Saddam play mahjong ...
Who will win first??


6) 熊猫最大的愿望是什么?
What is a panda biggest wish on earth???



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home