To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Morning woke up.. Craving for some decent breakfast.. So went down to buy prata.. Morning eat these type of food is veri shiok one.. Dual telok and satu kosong.. =D~

I opened the fridge and was surprised to find cute cucumbers in the fridge.. I think it's less than 10cm ba.. Miniature.. Haha.. I so far only seen small carrot and tomato before nia.. Nowadays everything also can be miniature liao.. And when I think of cucumber.. It's remind me of carrot.. Hahaha.. Duno why also.. Machiam like cucumber is always affiliate with carrot one.. While apple will affiliate with orange.. Kinda true also.. Even when at sch days we played game.. We will like say "Apple Orange".. Hahaha..

Struggling with OE.. Wan to die liao.. So I lie down to relax and think of the past.. When we all play sports and games together.. It's so soothing.. I wan to hit the small yellow ball again.. >_<~ I wan to see Doudou walking here and there again.. I wan to have mass mini pot again.. I wan to sit down at anywhere to tok cock again.. I wan to serve the shuttlecock and hit Cy and Joa again.. 后翼射兔和格格.. *Bingo* =P

And juz now went for training.. I wan to vomit blood with those kids.. Well maybe when I am their age.. I also like that.. Only the gals are more obedient.. The boys simply need some caning then they know what is discipline.. Maybe they should have a taste of Sir and Regina's way of training.. Only then they will be scared..

And I was extremely pissed off by the President of Tkd of SIM.. I mean I am juz asking abt someone who is in SIM Tkd club.. I mean I duno that person but that person is my frenz's frenz.. So juz asking only.. And the President said why I dun join SIM since I wan to know abt that person stuff so much.. Cum on loh.. If I can join I alreadi join liao.. I alreadi told her that I cannot be ungrateful to my Sir.. And she said it's only one grading nia.. So what if it's only one grading? Does that mean I can say cum then cum? Go then go? Treat my Sir as what? Hotel is it? Check in and check out.. After she heard what I said.. She replied saying then dun keep asking abt SIM Tkd ppl anymore.. She can only tell me the training not the ppl.. Wtf is this attitude? Know the ppl there will die is it.. Knn one.. Not seeing her as part of my team.. I alreadi bo chup her liao..

I heard from Kelly that today MAB is easy.. True or not? I mean she juz said it's better than MR.. So I presume it's easy ba.. Well I was thinking abt Murphy's Law.. Haha.. It's reali veri true.. 祸不单行.. Ur pen runs out of ink.. Ur calculator battery becums flat.. Ur liquid paper drys out.. Worst till is ur neighbour is sick and he or she vomits on ur answer booklet.. Imagine u have finished writing and the vomit smudge all ur writings.. Kaoz.. Gross man.. *Amitabha*



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home