To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Reali slacking these few days.. No time left liao.. Sianz.. I wan to mug but I juz tempt with that long number days left to the last and final paper.. Faster finish leh.. I wan to go chalet and play like hell.. Say ghost stories there with Steph.. Ly and Yt.. Cycle till the chain break.. Blade till I reali know how to blade.. Row with my kakis.. Performing the legendary triangle training with them.. Train with Sir they all.. Go supper with them at nite.. Camp at Jalan Kayu at 3am in the morning.. Write my scripts.. I wan to play fortune telling.. LoLz.. Play DW5 and Smackdown.. I wan the multiplayer smackdown.. And I wan to work..

I wonder whether there is reali a real life story as follows.. The gal asked the guy whether he got like her or not.. The guy denied and said no.. The gal is sad cuz she know that he do like her but why still wan to deny it.. One day the gal is sick.. And the guy went to buy medicine for her.. He wrote a memo and left it by her bed to inform her.. The gal woke up to find the guy missing.. She din see the memo the guy left behind.. She is worried abt the guy becuz she juz had a bad dream abt the guy meeting an accident.. The gal went out with her weak body in search for the guy.. The gal went past the pillar.. And the guy too.. Both din see each other..

The guy reached home and found the door is open.. He dashed in and looked for the gal.. But he can't find her.. And he rushed down to search for her.. They keep walking past each other without seeing each other.. It's juz like so cruel for heaven to make them go through all these.. They searched for hours.. And finali they walked past each other at a junction.. Both of them waited for the traffic.. The gal find the guy familiar.. While the guy find the gal familiar too.. So they turned around their head.. And saw each other.. The guy smiled at the gal.. So as the gal.. He ran towards her and hug her.. Saying "Dun leave me again".. The feeling is so sweet when u see someone looking for u.. And when he or she finali found u.. It's juz like finding something so precious back.. The looks in the eyes tell everything.. The relieve.. The happiness.. And the gladness..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home