To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Finali the last paper is over three days ago.. Hopefully can crap through it and get a pass.. *Prayz* That day is also our chalet day.. Rushing home to pack up our stuffs.. While some went down straight away to the chalet.. Went to take vehicle from my sis-in-law.. And then went down to Bedok find Ly and Sherry.. Taking the route from TP to Bedok.. I not sure when to turn left.. It was like is it this one or the next one.. So in the end I tried the first one.. Well and it's turn out to be the wrong one.. LoLz.. I was kinda lucky that the one I turned wrongly into have a roundabout to turn back.. Hehe.. So the answer is obviously the second left turn is then correct liao.. Reaching the bus stop where we had our OE group project for the first time at Ly place.. And Ly took over the driving baton from me.. Change of Command.. Haha.. So we headed towards Advin's place to find him and also bought the relevant softdrinks the gals wanted..

After we bought what is needed.. We headed towards the chalet.. And Ly did something so power at the expressway loh.. Haha.. He drove over the chevron.. *Camera flashing* LoLz.. Was veri hungry since we din took our lunchy yet.. And Stephen came over.. And asked one of us to help him carry the food later from the supplier.. So I went with him.. Alreadi saw the uncle liao but he drove to the carpark.. So we tot he will stop at the carpark.. But he din.. He drove off to Coastal Sand instead.. *Diaoz*

Chalet was so far so gd ba.. At least nothing bad has happened.. The gals were stacking the pyramid aka "Die Luo Han".. And Sherry is the last one on top of the rest.. That photo is nice.. Machiam like I'm on the world highest point.. And making human popiah and sandwich is nice.. Well everyone did that to Cindy.. LoLz.. Poor Cher.. Heee.. But I think she feel quite song also lah.. Rite Cher? Wahahaha.. =X We had BBQ there with food cater by Bunbun and Stephen.. I'm glad that we do have a world class chef to cook food for us.. Yeah and the chef is Jiawen.. We are reali fortunate.. Grilling the wings ain't that easy at all.. But she reali can grill it till so swee n sweet.. =D~ I miss it even though it's only a day since I ate the wings grill by her..

As usual there will be a r/s telling session by Jolene.. Everyone did their.. And I did mine too.. Well.. Should I say it's reali accurate or not at all.. Actuali juz listen and believe what one want to believe.. Even if the outcome is not that gd.. Dun be so groomy abt it.. Contrary if the outcome is veri gd.. Also dun be so happy abt it.. Afterall it's juz serve as a guideline to us.. Cuz today ur divination might be gd but tomolow its might not be so.. Every hour.. Every minute and every second.. The world is changing.. Or I should say ur fate or life is changing..

Playing the polar bear.. Haha.. Everytime is so lame.. Si Stephen will say "Must be yeKai.." Then he will clapped shouting "yeKai yeKai yeKai.." @_@" Nehneh one.. *Bleahz* Haha.. And Advin consectively becum the Elder.. Same goes for Bun.. She consectively is the polar bear.. Ppl like Ly and Stephen has been a big time cheater that's why everytime ppl will point their target at them claiming they are the polar bear..

Playing the Game of Life brought by Stephen.. It's kinda a nice game to play with.. Everyone played it.. First day I was playing with Advin.. Liyee.. Stephen and Yongtang.. While on the second day I was playing a full six players game with Advin.. Xiaobun.. Xiaocher.. Xiaorene and Xiaoyu.. Haha.. Throughout the game I was buwee by them.. *Sobx* Except Advin and Xiaorene din buwee me.. Si Stephen also buwee me when he took over Cindy's place.. >_<~ *Take yeKai's salary card and lifecards* Haix.. =(

Daven came on the second nite.. He joined us in the evening and went off back home later on.. And around in the early midnite he bought us Nasi Lemak and wings.. Thankz for that.. Chen Yu had Roti John.. While Cindy.. Xiaorene and me ate the Nasi Lemak.. Sitting outside to eat then suddenly downpour.. Haix..

And the sparkling sticks is veri nice.. Everyone took a few photos holding one of the sparkling sticks in our hand.. All the couples took their photos with it.. And Ly and Sherry's photo with the sparkling sticks is the nicest.. With the bubbles to romance the atmosphere.. Reali is aha moment.. Thankz to Advin and Xiaorene to be my temporary bf and gf.. Haix.. But I think I always spoilt photos one loh.. Think I can't take photos at all.. Reali veri unnatural and artificial.. Veri fake.. Duno how to smile nice.. Etc.. Sianz..

Today finali went for training again.. Went to Joo Chiat with Bun to collect some stuff and then went to meet Jiawen.. And we went down together for training.. Sir today like bad mood loh.. So fierce.. Wonder what happened.. Shouting here and there.. Had some physical training and sparring today.. And all senior belts wear body protector.. Adults and some senior belt kid kids were asked to line up two lines facing each other and then sparred with ur opponents.. In front of me is this under 16 poom belt holder.. Think she is called Zoe ba.. And then Sir go and change her with Bun.. *Sweating* I was like siao liao loh this time..

Even at wushu I also din reali sparred with my those senior frenz.. Cuz we are close.. My shifu also quite pissed with me when I like dun attack them.. And he will say "yeKai always din k them.." LoLz.. The only time I reali k ppl is that time I versus that damn dinosaur..

Back to topic.. So Jiawen vs Regina.. Bun vs me.. And so on.. Blah blah blah.. I duno what I should do loh.. *Stun* The fight began.. Haha.. I ran and ran.. And Bun chased and chased.. And I was trapped to a corner like a mouse.. >_<~ LoLx.. Sir called for kuman.. And everyone shifted one position to the rite.. I dun wan to take on Regina.. *Shivers* Obviously is courting death.. She is fierce loh.. Haha.. So I kesiao tok to her to buy some time so Sir will kuman again.. The next opponent I faced is a malay gal.. She win liao loh.. I do turning kick and she kick my below.. Sai loh.. Where got like that one lah.. Kinda lame loh.. Well juz serve that as a lesson to me.. And I kicked her till she fell to the ground.. Ok I admit I'm not gentleman.. But that's sparring not playing catching.. Like what Sir said learn so much pattern pattern.. Nvr reali apply and put into use.. It's as gd as useless.. It's true..

After the training we went out with Sir for supper.. At one point Jiawen was saying to Regina abt Zhentao.. Well I think what Bun said is correct.. A guy wun do things for a gal if he dun like her.. Esp when he did things that reali endanger his life.. Like kena bitten to death by the big huge white fang.. LoLz..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home