To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Haix.. So it's kinda an affirmative on Ly's ICT.. So sianz loh.. How I wish can push the chalet to the date after he fin his ATEC loh.. The number of guys alreadi so few like ikan bilis liao.. Plus some might not be cuming at all.. =/ Haix.. Steph also like leaving on Wed morning or early afternoon.. And I think I probably be staying for the most Tues only.. Might be leaving in the late afternoon.. Cuz Thurs morning I might got training due to the oncuming event Regatta.. So need to go home rest and set off from home instead from chalet.. And if since I going home.. I might as leave abit earlier to go for my training on Wed nite..

My mood kinda suxs for now.. It's juz as if I am having monthly mood swing like the gals.. Haix.. And this weekend Tkd demo also can't go see liao.. Everyone is not free.. Except for SIM club side.. If I go alone it's as if I'm an idiot watching there.. No one to discuss abt the stuff and all that.. The President will be rushing down after her powerboat practical.. And juz got a news that there will be a BBQ at East Coast this Sat by our DB team.. Crashing schedule again.. Also there might be a chance for me to work over the nite that Sat itself.. It's reali like so many stuffs crashing onto me.. And after tomolow paper.. Guess most of us will be on MIA status again.. And I like kinda got a whole chunk of To-Do-List to settle.. Seem like blogging also wun have time liao.. Hopefully tomolow paper will be peaceful one.. I'm not greedy..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home