To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today went to East Coast for the second BBQ of this year.. It's the official launching of SIMDragons.. Well it's did turn out well than I expected.. Andy called me to ask me whether I am going for the Korean Tigers Demo.. I wanted to see one.. But choices had to be made btwn the two alternatives.. Since I had MIA for so long from training due to exams.. I guess I better made the wiser choice to attend the BBQ.. Alighted from Bus 31.. I reached the Mac.. I called up to check up the pit.. It's Pit 42.. I looked ahead.. It's shows Pit 29.. @_@" Erm.. Although 29 is not far from 42.. But the walking distance is reali veri far loh.. Walked till I sianz.. I reali think of renting a bike and ride over.. But bo hua loh..

Jeremy is going away next Tues for Melbourne trip.. So he will be handling over his duties to me for the time being.. Most of them will be flying to Australia also.. I finali got the team singlet.. Hmm.. I should say I'm reali satisfied with the colour and design.. It's kinda nice to me.. Yahz.. ^^

Chairman and vice-chairman were asked to give a speech.. Jackson said confirm got sabotage one.. Yeah and I agree with him.. So we are behind hiding.. Haha.. We hide behind Jeffrey.. Since he is big enuff to cover us.. LoLz..

Played a few games.. Like squeezing everyone into a piece of newspaper.. And also the well known "Zhong Ji Mi Ma".. We were split into four teams.. Ming set the first number.. Ok my team is Team One.. So we called for number 50.. *Bingo* We tio the number.. Nehneh one.. Where got so zhun one.. *PS: Stephen dun say I hai them hor!!* Haha.. Cuz I always called for number 50.. Team two's turn to start.. They called for Number 8.. *Bingo* Kaoz.. So heng meh.. Ming must be cheating.. Well.. Maybe reali out of luck that both teams kena..

The forfeit reali erxin lah.. It's liquor duno plus simi softdrinks.. Zzz.. And additional mee goreng with duno what ingredients in it.. Yucks.. Haha.. Heng I excused liquor.. Yahz.. Angeline's team is the one which the rest of the team wan to torture one.. Well.. Everyone was aiming at Angeline instead of her team.. The reason is.. Haha.. Hard to explain also.. When her team loses.. Everyone was so enthusiastic.. All chiong to add ingredients.. LoLz.. Poor thing.. Her team suay loh..

Had a photo taking session.. My left and rite are the gals.. >_<~ Actuali is Gavin beside me one.. But the gals chup in btwn Gavin and me.. We were wearing the team singlet.. Flesh to flesh contact with gals is reali veri paiseh for me.. And also when playing that newspaper game.. It's also damn squeezy loh.. Then got one gal held onto me.. Her chest is touching me loh.. Not I touched her OK!!.. Then I pretended duno anything and looked up to the sky.. Reali veri paiseh loh.. Praying that it will end quickly.. And Jacqui also like drunk liao.. She leaned onto me.. *Diaoz* Jacqui normally is alreadi veri seducing liao.. When she is drunk she looks even more appealing to guys.. I guess many of the guys must be fantasizing liao.. Haha.. That's guys lah.. So nothing to be ashamed of.. Guess I today reali got tao hua luck ar.. LoLz..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home