To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Upstairs got alot of things to do yet I was transfer to QI to help them do stuffs.. Was told to so called polish a kind of prism.. Must remove the yellow stain with sanding paper.. And then wrapped it back into the paper.. Christina and Suzanna were there explaining how I go abt doing it.. Christina asked me I wrapped before or not.. Cuz I seem like lost.. I said no.. And Suzanna added so gd ar.. Only received gifts no need wrapped gifts.. As if like real..

Ard late noon.. Christina was there to tok to some ppl that supplied a certain part in to the company.. She said that the part is not qualified and must be rejected.. That guy refused as he claimed that in the first place he alreadi told our company abt the relevant details of the products he is supplying.. The tone gets louder and tenser..

Early in the morning when upstairs.. Was issuing stuffs.. Counting and finding parts.. I duno what happened to me.. Juz whateva I do it's not correct.. Count also count wrongly.. Finding the parts for so long.. Yet when I asked my frenz to find it.. He find it in a split second.. Mind reali not concentrating becuz of some matters.. Wadhid then told me.. Must separate personal and work.. When working dun bring ones' own problems in.. And when knocking off dun bring work back to ur home.. Ya he is rite..

Yest went to Xiaor3ne's BBQ.. Was waiting at home for my inlaw to return.. Before that.. I tried to cut the rest of the chicks and wrote Stephen's greetings on it.. Then cut and make small plastic covers for each of the chicks.. I tot it will be veri fast to finish as like what YT said.. But it's took me from afternoon to evening then finished it.. So simple things as seen on surface dun reali mean that it's easy when doing it.. In fact reali time consuming.. As instructed by YT.. I will wrap the gift with abt 8-9 layers of papers.. As Christina mentioned earlier that I nvr wrapped gift before.. So now I reali got to wrap it up myself.. Although not reali that perfect and well done.. But glad that it dun look that bad afterall..

It's getting late.. I quickly went down to find LY and Sherr.. Last time I turned left earlier.. Now I turned left later.. I duno what's wrong with me.. In the end go round and round when the place is juz nearby.. Before we set off Xiaor3ne called me asking why we still no there yet.. She told me she lost her hp and was crying.. Cried to Cindy and Cindy tried to call the lost hp.. And an uncle picked up the phone.. Cindy quickly asked the uncle to return the phone.. The uncle asked what the features of the phone.. And Cindy told her that Luffy is on the phone.. Lucky Luffy saved the hp.. And so we set off towards East Coast.. I followed behind LY.. He slowed down to wait for me.. And it was kinda fast that we reached the destination.. LY parked his vehicle.. And I stopped along the road.. I asked him to park for me.. >_<~ Okok.. I admit I dun dare to park..

The moment we reached.. CY and YT reached too.. Sitting down.. CY wanted to try to cook her food but those ppl that are cooking seem like dun allowed her to do so.. And there came another 4 frenz of Xiaor3ne.. Abit beng and lian.. Ok named them as Beng A and B.. Lian A and B.. Lian A suddenly said loudly that.. I'm hungry cannot is it!! Kinda fierce tone.. I was guessing that the 3 persons cooking the food dun allow Lian A to cook either..

Stomper came.. Cindy kept saying he pregnant.. Haha.. Another name he had is Songbo.. @_@" Abit vague.. But is his chinese name reali Songbo meh? It's getting late.. So most of us gonna left.. As CY and YT still got to return to camp so Ly and Sherr left with them.. Sending them back to AMK.. My coupon is also up.. But I also heck care din put another new one.. If reali kena summon then too bad.. Juz hiong it loh..

Xiaor3ne was hesitating whether to leave or stay overnite with the three frenz who did all the cooking and the stuffs.. Cuz she got camp with YT also.. Cindy was rite.. Morally Xiaor3ne shouldn't leave as her frenz did so much for her.. At least must stay to show her appreciation.. But sometimes things are like that one.. U got to make a choice.. Whether it's moral or immoral.. If her frenz know that she gonna reached AMK at 0730hrs tomolow.. I guessed they wun forced her to stay either.. It's juz too rush for her..

So in the end she decided to leave.. And so Cindy.. Stomper and Xiaor3ne left together.. Since Stomper is more familiar with west side route.. So I passed the baton to him.. We reached a petrol station to top up fuel first.. Stomper din realised that the petrol tank is on the left.. So he needa do a turn back again.. And then our heroine Xiaor3ne said she wanna drive to turn it back to the correct pump station.. So Stomper stood at the Pump 8 waiting for her.. While I was beside her as she slowly drove it over.. The four of us nearly get killed by Xiaor3ne loh.. Oh ya plus that petrol attendant auntie.. She was shocked also.. Stomper's eyes opened damn big.. I nearly kena heart attack.. Cindy I guessed she alreadi shocked till nothing to say.. And guess what Xiaor3ne did? She nearly crashed into the pump station.. *Phew* If she did.. I guessed everyone will be BBQ..

Stomper proceeded with his journey towards Bk Merah.. And Cindy will be staying at his place.. So they left.. And so I took over it.. And headed towards Holland V.. Reaching Xiaor3ne's place.. And it's kinda late.. So I accompanied her back to her place.. Seeing her going up with the lift so left.. As I was abt to leave.. She called me saying that she din tell me how to get to sch yet.. I knew that.. But juz dun wan to trouble her again.. And she went down again.. So she guided me all the way to sch.. Setting off once again.. I travelled for quite some time and din realised that my headlights was not on.. Nearly kena caught by police.. Cuz I on the headlight not long then a patrol car with blue and red light flashing is behind me.. I was thinking dun tell me they are after me ar..

Though it's reali late le.. But I enjoyed the nite life that I dun have before.. It's reali the first time for me.. As in driving ard so late at nite.. After scouting the actual route.. I headed back towards Holland V to send Xiaor3ne back.. She told me no need walked her back le.. But I insisted again.. Better be safe than sorry.. That's what LY and me believe in.. And indeed something did happen.. That's this funeral wake beside us only.. And then suddenly everyone is running out of the place in fear.. I saw the maids running out.. Old couples running out.. Etc.. I was stunned.. I duno what happened.. That moment what I can think of is grabbing Xiaor3ne's hand and run and run.. We managed to detour ourselves safety from that place.. I came up with 3 assumptions.. First is there is a fight going on.. Second is got someone using a chopper to hack ppl.. Third is the corpse became alive.. The third one is abit vague.. But like what ppl said.. When a cat jumped over a corpse.. The corpse will turn alive..

I reali cannot tahan liao.. So I went to Xiaor3ne's place to release water.. Her mum was so nice.. Asking me whether I know how to get home alreadi.. Even if I duno I will still say yes I do.. Had a cup of water.. Xiaor3ne asked me whether I want some more.. Of cuz not.. Wait halfway bladder full again.. It's abt 2am le.. So I better get going.. On the way down.. I was kinda in fear too.. If reali got ppl use chopper hack ppl.. I still not so scare.. But if it's reali walking corpse.. Eeeek.. I think my leg will becum jelly loh.. I looked all directions.. In case got freaking undead following behind me.. Reaching the vehicle.. I quickly locked the door and drove off.. As I left I saw a police car going towards the funeral place.. So now I guess the problem should be something abt fight or quarrel ba.. Cuz there is no flashing of blue and red lights.. Reaching home finali.. It's a long journey.. Tiring but yet worthing in some sense..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home