To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

22 Ways To Make A Girl Smile..

1. Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous . . . Not juz fine or sexy . . .

2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if it's just for a second. . .

3. Kiss her on the forehead or neck . . .

4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to . . .

5. When she is upset . . . Hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you . . .

6. Recognize the small little things . . . They usually means the most to girls. . .

7. Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with . . .

8. Write her notes . . . She'll love them . . .

9. Introduce her to family and friends . . . As your gf . . .

10. Play with her hair . . .

11. Pick her up . . . Tickle her. . . And play-wrestle with her . . .

12. Sit in the park and just talk to her . . .

13. Tell her funny jokes . . . Tell her stupid jokes . . . Or just tell her jokes . . .

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms . . .

15. If she's mad at you . . . Kiss her . . .

16. Give her piggyback rides . . .

17. Bring her flowers . . .

18. Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone . . .

19. Look her in the eyes and smile . . .

20. Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants . . .

21. Kiss her in the rain . . .

22. If you are in love with her . . . Tell her . . .

Everything said above is as if it's can be easily done.. But when u reali do it.. It's another thing.. If things are so simple afterall then girls wun be mad at guys le.. And I know I made some ppl veri angry too sometimes.. What past is past.. At least things dun seem to be so bad now.. I will change for them.. Reali..

And today went to sch for re-enrolment.. Predicted that I will be late so sms Ly to chop seats for me and Sf.. Was it Heaven's will or coincidence that I met someone today.. Of all the times why did u have to appear in front of me.. Even if it's Heaven's will.. I believe I still have a choice to go after u and said hi.. Or juz walked the opposite direction so that u wun see me.. And I choose the latter instead of the former.. Was reali glad that someone managed to block the view so that u can't see me.. We are juz two meters away.. Imagine like that close u also can't see me..

Was I sad afterall? I guess I will say no.. Maybe things alreadi becum so hard-hearted that ur presence no longer matters to me anymore.. Right now what I wan to do is to build the best ever frenzship with my dearest clique.. Yes they are impt to me.. When I'm down or happy.. They will always be the one there for me to share my weals and woes.. What have u done anyway? Or why not say what have I done for u? I juz had enuff of u saying to me why I always tok to my clique and not to ur clique.. As I mentioned many of times.. There is always priority.. Why should I put someone as my first priority when that someone dun reali put me as his or her.. Or maybe I should say I juz feel u dun reali deserve to be my first priority at all.. Everyone have their own priorities.. This applies to everyone..

I alreadi made the first move to avoid yet u walked over towards my direction again.. I hid behind an advertisment board.. I was praying pls dun walked animore closer.. I was thinking of MVP Valentine's last episode.. Where Duan Chenfeng and Xiaoxi were separated by two persons carrying a huge board.. And they were juz beside each other only.. And in the end they got to see each other after that board was been put in place.. That board is Taizi's pic.. But I reali dun wish that happen to me.. I juz hope that board will separate us and prevent u to see me.. Forgive me for my ignorance and stupidity..

Was I reali that evil and bad afterall? Avoiding ppl when I can juz go up and say a word hello.. Sometimes I juz feel that what isn't needed shouldn't be pursuit at all.. Today I might have did an immoral thing.. I think I should say amoral instead.. Why made myself so unhappy if toking to u reali is so hard for me.. Maybe I should juz say sorry to u for now..

Went with my dear clique to Kbox today.. Din sang much either.. I only can listen to ppl sing.. Cuz I can't sing mah.. Hot chinese tea becum cold one.. I think I told tat person cold.. Yea and I did that.. Sorri Ly.. Cuz I tot he was asking me milo hot or cold.. So I said cold one.. Left at 1700hrs so as to reach home on time for dinner then training.. I dozed off leaning in train.. Tomolow working again.. So sianz.. Juz dun feel like seeing some acting ppl there.. I alreadi promise myself that if those f**kers cum and step my tail again.. I will reali flare this time.. That's it.. No more nice yK..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home