To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Juz watched the final episode of Wu Chu Cai Hong.. Was kinda surprised with the ending.. Hmm.. Think that drama ba.. Until the veri last moment u wun knw the finale of it.. What Jianyi said was reali veri hurtful.. Imagine a guy said "There is once a gal called Yoyo.. And she is no longer ard.. If u get to see her.. Pls tell her that dun wait for Jianyi anymore.." So sad.. And it not wrong to fulfil one's dream afterall.. Yoyo did what she wanted.. In the end she gonna forgo her luv for Jianyi.. Which is more impt.. Dream or luv? I guess it will depend on individuals again.. I juz feel that if the dream is veri hard to attain and u got this only one chance to fufil it.. Why not choose the dream.. I believe ur other part will understand it and be happy for u.. On the other hand.. Luv is also impt.. Cuz getting into a r/s is not easy.. So dun ever take luv for granted.. I always envy of those pple that can last their r/s for 3 yrs and above..

Finali 2 more weeks and I will be free.. Duno what to say also.. I'm happy and sad at the same time.. It's true that feelings will be left over there afterall.. Even though it's only for juz a 6-7 weeks.. I quite can't bear to leave those nice and funny ppl there.. Though sometimes they are sarcastic to me.. I knw it that they are juz trying to disturb me.. And I truly understand their intentions.. Especially AhTan.. I dun reali look up upon him at first.. But as time past.. I find that I like him alot.. His sense of humour is uncomparable to anyone I know so far..

Tomolow will be doing O/T again.. Sianz.. But looks like I dun have much choice either.. Think they reali need help.. And that stupid Kenneth told me juz now that he gonna hold the leave form and only return me when I turned up tomolow.. Haha.. Scared I put plane meh.. Actuali YT and I promised him that in return for the leave.. We will go back tomolow to help out..

Reali looking forward to the two things this month.. First: The cuming X'mas.. Duno got any special event or not.. If no then I see whether I can date my dream goldfish.. Heee.. Second: The cuming two days one nite GMs in two weeks time.. Alreadi submitted my name and another two frenz's names le.. Hopefully it will be fun.. *Winkz*



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home