To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

That si Bp showed Yt attitude as Yt din stayed for O/T on mon nite.. I mean does she reali need to do to that extent? Alreadi said O/T is voluntary one liao.. Whether we want to do or not is up to us to decide.. Not others.. And we are not obliged to do so..

Went for meeting yesterday in sch.. Discussion was quite a long time.. Everything will start on Tues.. Was kinda kan jiong.. Hehe.. Anyway will be going early to boost help to my DB club.. Then after that in the late noon.. Will be having dinner cater for us.. And then off we go.. Heading towards the romantic beach..

Yesterday was on long phone chat with Xz.. Chat till 0200hrs.. Was reali late as nxt day I still need to work mah.. In the end slp for ard 3.5 hrs.. Got to wake up at 0530hrs.. Though it like abit shag for me.. But it was kinda fruitful for me afterall..

Reali quite tired ever since after that heavy training on last Sun.. Jackson lead us run damn long distance.. Sprint here and there.. Then after sea training continued to run.. *Diaoz* My legs alreadi becum jelly liao.. Groin quite painful.. =/ Jackson told me that he might be hopping over to Cisco Team.. And will be bringing me over also.. LoLz.. Was kinda stunned though..

Countdown 4 more days and I will be free.. Yahz.. I'm reali quite eager to leave that place.. I guess Yt is thinking what I thinking too.. Even perm staff like Amos and Ahtan also leaving soon.. Well.. What can I comment.. Juz worried abt Wadhid battling those evil forces alone without Amos and Ahtan.. May the good live on and triumph..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home