To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Exiting the wrong exit.. Then I realised it's wrong.. How I wish Ly is with me now.. Telok Blangah is going to Sentosa not Clementi.. Actuali I know that.. Juz fear that if I din exit now then later duno go where.. But I duno was lucky or what.. I juz anyhow bom then see Clementi signboard.. Went past NUS.. Then SP.. I knew that I was kinda near le..

And Orchard was having some roadblk from 1400hrs to 0100hrs.. Duno why also.. Maybe got some events going on.. In the end wanted to go PS.. But missed that crucial junction.. So go all the way towards Sheares' Bridge.. Was kinda fortunate that I still quite familiar with Bugis area.. Cuz I lived there for ard 18 yrs le.. Finali reach PS.. So qiao saw one of my poly frenz.. Was waiting for Bunbun and her supervisor.. Hmm.. It was quite late le.. But her supervisor still need to go work..

Going out on X'mas itself is reali warmth.. Esp when u see ppl that u reali wish to see.. And I mean no one else other than my better half clique.. It's always so nice to see ppl I cherish smile again.. Reali.. The smile is so priceless that no matter how much money u have.. U wun get to buy it at all.. And I know how impt it is for me to see that.. I'm reali veri happy.. At least this will be my happiest X'mas of my life.. And I'm glad that I reali see the process of giving and taking from my frenz..

But somehow I juz feel that the more I demand.. The more I feel I will lose everything.. Maybe sometimes juz be satisfied with what I have will be the best most sensible choice.. May it be gd or bad.. At the end of the day I juz hope everything can flow smoothly btwn our clique.. Lastly.. I would like to thank Auntie Margaret and Uncle for that wonderful feast.. We reali enjoyed it.. Merry X'mas!!

And ya tomolow is another long day for me.. Will probably camp at Siloso Beach for a nite.. But provided the turnout is gd ba.. If no ppl then all can pack up and go le.. Or if weather is damn bad then also cancelled ba.. Maybe a feast at the top of the newly built multi-storey carpark.. Kinda fresh idea.. I was reali wondering how to have a feast at the top of the carpark.. Reali so fast one year since Tsunami hit and grabbed lives of the innocent.. Hope the families wun be griefing so badly again..



Since the day we met..
Everything became clear..
I have got my eyes only on you..
My heart began beating passionately..
When you are next to me I do not need anything else..
Truthfully I was always requesting..
A place in your heart..
And that's all I ask..
Now and Forever..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home