To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Tomolow sch finali start.. Excited? Hmm.. Maybe for some of the ppl ba.. For me maybe I got nothing to do.. So having lessons can at least take up some of my time.. Actuali I do look forward to sch reopen.. Maybe there is juz some urge for me to see some of my frenz.. Only merely seven weeks of holidays.. And I seem to have many memories recurring in my mind now..

As usual.. Before sch starts.. I will tidy up and chuck all those useless stuffs aside.. Or I should say hide them somewhere.. Cuz looking at those notes reali give me headache.. I came across this green file of mine.. I opened up and see some cards I received throughout the three sems.. I reali appreciate them.. Some are from my clique while some are from other clique.. Maybe things wun be the same like last time before le.. Partly my fault.. Probably is the devil inside me acting up again.. But there is always an angel to balance this force.. Hopefully the angel can balance this enormous force..

Memories of last sem indeed is veri deeply craved within me.. I know it best for myself.. Big and small events keep happening.. I wan to put a full stop to last sem memories.. But it's kinda impossible since it's not been a year yet.. By the way I'm not saying a year later I will be able to forget those sad and unhappy memories..

Actuali I dun reali have much time left.. I reali wish to spend and make use of the rest of the 36 months to have fun with my clique.. Time do reali fly fast.. In a flash.. Sem 4 will be ending soon again.. By the mid of 2007.. Everyone will be going their own ways.. And there again.. It's draw another end of my life.. Then there will be another new story for me when I go into the complicated working world.. Auntie Sally tell me many times that I must control my temper.. Even if ppl stepped on my tail during work.. I must still pretend not to be angry and lose my cool.. I know she is absolutely right..

I duno whether we can have badminton sessions like last time.. I do miss them.. But this cuming sem seem like no diff from last sem.. DPP will be a headache for us again.. Last sem is MOR.. While Sem 2 is Marketing.. But I'm still glad that it's not an examinable module.. I juz feel that killer module for Sem 4 is OTD.. It's juz remind me of OE.. The fear.. The unknown.. I have in OE..

Except for Cy and Bun.. The rest of us will be having lessons only on Wed.. See u ppl at sch again.. Hope we can motivate each other for this sem again.. Let's rock!!

Saw the Campus Superstars.. LoLz.. The judges I think I only know Dreamz FM's Kelvin.. Plus that DJ Feng Huishi.. Hmm.. And that Peter I duno who also.. Are they professionals like the previous judges of Project Superstars? Ok maybe for Kelvin I understand cuz he is a singer.. As for Feng Huishi mah.. I duno leh.. Kinda in doubt.. Tv now also got showed one new thingy on "Band Superstars".. Like what Yt said.. Everything also wanna chup with "XxX Superstars".. Slowly maybe got "Market Superstars".. Blah Blah Blah.. Original is always the best.. The more they tried to blend it with something new.. The more it suxs.. Making money is not through this way..



All this moment..
With you by my side..
I'm no longer alone with no life..
I don't know how I found you..
I'm thankful that I have..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home