To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 02, 2006

First day of new year went out for a while.. At Central.. Am I so lucky or unfortunate to see ppl whom I dun wish them to appear before me at all.. Again my one and only tactic to apply.. That's pretend to tok on hp or walked away as if u din see them.. In times when they called ur name.. U must be as deaf as possible..

Saw my Force Impulse today.. Hmm.. Seem like all of it I also like leh.. Hehe.. Can't be so greedy.. Destiny and Justice and looked power to me.. Like collecting all will be a big problem for me again.. Cuz I still got quite a number in my hand.. Which none of them are properly finished..

When ur frenz are down becuz of some bgr problems.. And as a frenz of theirs.. U accompanied them becuz they asked u to.. And u told ur mummy that u will not be back for dinner and so forth.. In the end.. U realised that ur date with them is juz only a while.. The most is the whole afternoon.. Now it's as if u are the extra one planning to spend the whole day with them.. Sometimes maybe juz dun be so extra and think that u are impt to them.. Or I should say more impt compared to their bfs or gfs.. In actual fact u are juz a side dish to them.. Juz like a cab.. Hailing one when u need it.. Everything happened made u feel that u are juz a substitute afterall.. Why u feel that way? Obviously it's becuz of some things which u can feel..

How it feels when u have a home yet u can't go home yet.. The feeling of "有家归不得" reali suxs.. U juz kept dragging the time making sure it's reali late le.. U refused to take a bus back.. U insisted on walking.. And it's raining.. U dun have a brolly with u.. It's not fun walking in the rain juz becuz u got to drag the time back home.. U looked ard u.. Ppl are holding brollies in their hands while u are juz a drenched chicken waiting for the miserable clock to click sec by sec.. Ppl see u as an brainless idiot walking in the rain.. But do u reali have the choice.. Maybe some may say u can juz go wandering ard at some shelter places.. Maybe choices reali can be make by urself.. U are so disappointed and unhappy.. U juz made a promise to urself that this will be the first and last time u will ever accompanied such ppl again..



All this moment..
With you by my side..
I'm no longer alone with no life..
I don't know how I found you..
I'm thankful that I have..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home