To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Today went for interview at Equity Plaza.. Together with Ly and Sherry.. Went to the security counter.. That Indian lady trying to be funny.. Cuz need IC to exchange for visitor pass.. So I told Ly to give 11B better.. Then Sherry dun have 11B mah.. So that Indian lady said to us that nxt time gals will have 11B also.. What she mean is that gals will have ns also.. Noooo pls.. @_@" I dun wanna see mutants loh.. LoLz..

Went up Healthway to fill in the application form.. Was kinda alot of ppl.. Total got seven.. Went into a room to have a quick start.. Sherry was kinda left out by Merlyn.. In the end only Ly.. Sam.. Me and another stranger went into the room.. Sherry with another two strangers went into another room conducted by Jo..

I think today was a fun day for me.. Even though juz for merely 2hrs.. Think I reali enjoyed my day.. Esp with Sam ard.. She made my day.. How I wish I can get to know her from Sem 1 liao.. She is funny.. Not only she is funny.. The two coordinators Merlyn and Jo are funny too.. Well.. Merlyn is more funnier than Jo.. They said alot of stuffs that are veri normal in some sense.. But in fact that the mistakes most ppl like us made.. And they gave us lots of examples abt what happened in the past.. Blah blah blah..

We had a short training session on taking blood pressure.. Ly and Sherry paired.. So I paired with Sam.. I put that piece of clothy thing over her arm.. I on the machine.. It's on for 2 secs then shut off le.. Jo said I might insert the batteries the wrong way.. Can't be mah.. Like what Sam said.. If inserted wrongly then how the machine on for 2 secs in the first place.. Tio bo? Sam's Systolic 101 and Diastolic 89.. Merlyn said normal Systolic is btwn 100 to 140.. While Diastolic is btwn 60 to 90.. Think Sam is those abit "pin xue" type of person.. She said Eric even more worse than her.. Eric's BP even lower.. Eric? I can't believe it leh..

After I finished.. It's her turn le.. Doing the same process.. And I got Systolic 161 and Diastolic 96.. OMG.. So much.. That's reali damn alot.. But of cuz buay zhun cuz Sam kept making me laughed when I took the BP test.. Excited or anxious will cause major fluctuations in the BP..

After everything ended.. We went down to return the passes.. The security ahpek told us to look whether it's our faces.. Sam's bf came to fetch her.. I saw her bf on her photos before.. So I added waaa the Cdo.. Sam said what Cdo? I was kinda surprised that she din know anything abt her bf vocation.. Well.. Elites only needa be known by the guys can liao.. Went over to shake hand with her bf.. But I dun understand one thing is that today only Thurs leh.. Cdo can bk out so early one ar.. LoLz.. Cuz most of the time is jumping from air.. If not "Fire in the hole" or maybe hellweek.. Hmm.. Well maybe he clearing leave ba.. And so the day ended for us.. Merely 2hrs yet I had so much fun..

Have u ppl ever think of what alchemy reali can do? Or believes that there is reali such science called alchemy.. Actuali alchemy is a form of science that deals with the structure of a matter.. It breaks something down.. And rebuilds it in another form.. If used correctly.. It can turn lead into gold.. However.. Since it is a form of science.. It has principles and laws.. That is.. U can only transmute objects from something with equal mass.. It's the principle of equal trade.. The principle of equal trade states that in order to create something.. U need something else that's of equal value.. One cannot gain anything without sacrifices..

In chinese it means.. 所为的炼金术是.. 凝解物质的构造.. 将之分解.. 然后再构出一门科学的技术.. 但是既然是科学.. 其中就存带着大自然的法则.. 那就是一份质量的东西.. 只能产生相同质量的物体.. 这就是等价交换原则.. 等价交换的原则就意为着.. 如果你想要什么.. 就必须负出比此相同的代价..人没有负出任何牺牲.. 就什么都无法获得..

I reali wish alchemy reali exists in this world.. Maybe it do exists.. Juz that not many ppl knw abt it.. In fact ppl that uses alchemy might be seen as black magic users.. But if reali this form of science has been made known to ppl.. Then I guess most ppl will exploit it.. Changing stones into gold or carbon into diamond.. That's what most ppl will want.. Luxuries.. Best is that they can resurrect the dead.. What will u ppl wish to transmute the most? Probably money and money ba.. For me.. Probably a gal that I wish to live for the rest of my life..



All this moment..
With you by my side..
I'm no longer alone with no life..
I don't know how I found you..
I'm thankful that I have..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home