To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today went for AGM'06.. Was late for this meeting cuz the bus is damn slow.. Waited till veri long.. Actuali was thinking what the meeting was abt.. Tot it was something veri impt cuz some ppl kept emphasizing that attendance was compulsory.. But what I feel is nothing big at all.. Should I say that I have wasted my time cuming from all the way from east to west juz to attend this so-called impt meeting.. Actuali the picking of Chairman is kinda obvious.. As in who will emerge as winner in the end.. It's no surprise to me also.. Should have go for my training instead.. Kinda regret also.. Well at least I have a nice and sweet afternoon with xiaomei today..

Yesterday went down to town.. Saw quite a few familiar faces.. Saw our class Eric.. Saw my DB crew Johnson.. Saw our class that two malay gals.. And also saw my campmate.. Had two days of consecutive NYDC.. Wasn't expecting today to have NYDC also.. But have to listen to my xiaomei mah.. Haha..

Yesterday I was kinda glad that someone asked me out for lunch.. The problem is I alreadi had a date before hand.. And I can't cancel it juz for nothing.. Cuz I alreadi promise my xiaomei that I will accompany her for whole day yesterday le.. I appreciated u for asking me for lunch.. And I was hoping today that u might call again.. But I'm wrong.. Haiz.. Ard 12 plus in the afternoon.. The phone rang.. And I tot it's u.. But it's not.. Kinda disappointed.. Maybe u have other stuffs to handle also.. But I truly hope it's not becuz of ur lesson been cancelled then u cum and asked me out.. If that's the case then I guess I will be truly disappointed cuz u dun have that sincerity at all..

Does that mean u have alreadi asked me out but I can't make it due to some other reasons.. And it somehow becum my fault? Cuz u might think that u have alreadi done ur part in initiating.. Juz that I can't make it only.. I mean if u wan to think that way then I have nothing to say.. Deep in my heart I hope that all these is juz what I imagine.. And I hope none will be true..

I will be waiting for ur call or msg for the cuming two days.. And I will be waiting for u online every nite until I feel that u wun be cuming.. Friday 0000hrs sharp will make the last and final decision le..



Juz some meaningful stuffs to put up in here..

The Beatitudes of Friendship


Blessed are the friends with a joyful spirit, for their joy shall be shared and multiplied.

Blessed are the friends who offer good advice and counsel, for their wisdom shall be appreciated.

Blessed are the friends who truly listen and understand, for theirs is a rare and special gift from heaven.

Blessed are the friends who provide solace and comfort, for their kindness shall never be forgotten.

Blessed are the friends who remain loyal and true, for they shall be called most worthy.

Blessed are the friends who help us in need, for they are friends not just in word, but in deed.

Blessed are the friends who can forgive and forget, for they show, and shall be shown, God's mercy.

Blessed are the friends who remember us in prayer, for they too shall be remembered.

- Jill Wolf



All this moment..
With you by my side..
I'm no longer alone with no life..
I don't know how I found you..
I'm thankful that I have..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home