To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, February 10, 2006

These few days always rain.. Yest went for training.. Also scared walked halfway it rained.. Cuz it reali quite a long walking distance.. Sometimes I dun reali like what my Sir said.. Kinda sarcastic in some way.. Sixty front kicks in a min.. Yes it can be done.. One kick per sec if u wan to calculate it.. But bear in mind that is it possible to kick and move back to guarding block position and then change side in one sec.. Continue with the kick with ur other leg.. I doubt so.. Kicking plus changing position all take more than one sec.. So how is it possible then.. Well who knows.. Unless they all like me play punk loh.. Haha..

So what if I'm kelong.. Bunn alreadi kick till she have problem catching her breath.. Her lips is nearly white.. Of cuz I wan to say a fake number to help her.. During the third rd she needa kick 80 times in a min.. The number sound absurd to me.. I juz fake a number to reduce the variance between what she kicks and the actual target.. Punishment is to do pumping.. Number will depend on the variance.. And I wan to reduce some load for her.. The feeling when I saw her with that pale face.. It juz remind me of doing umpteen times of SOC.. That feeling is such a torment.. Reali.. And I mean it..

Went to Sherry's place to do project.. On the way we saw this car so familiar.. Haha.. And I said it seem to be Sf.. So Ly drove over.. Indeed it's him.. Haha.. When I saw Sf stopping at the white line.. Flipping through the street directory.. It juz makes me laugh.. Reali.. It shows his determination to find the place.. Kinda cute to me.. Afterall when studying for exams also not so serious loh.. LoLz..

We chat and chat till like nvrending.. Saying abt topics here and there.. As Steph said.. My eyes closed.. Haha.. I canot tahan animore.. Reali KO liao.. But I still can hear his toking.. But my eye lids juz automatic close.. Ly said btwn X and Y who is pretti.. Steph will choose X.. While I choose Y.. This is becuz X's thinking is close to Steph.. While Y's thinking is like mine.. I totally agree with Ly.. Oh ya speaking abt the gals.. Haha.. Here comes our monthly forecast for our class gals.. Ranking from first to fifth.. Haha.. Steph agree with me also..

1) Pink
2) Sam
3) Eve
4) Jes
5) Jen

Have u ppl wondered what is Project S? LoLz.. Well.. Speaking of it.. Bunn.. Ly.. Sf belonged to Project S.. Steph is Project K.. Well.. As for me.. Hmm.. Bunn said I Project S also.. Hahaha.. Funny..

Anyway we had supper at 3am in the morning.. Haha.. Jalan Kayu prata and rojak.. Best.. Left at near 4am.. Reached home.. Straight away KO..

And Bunn is correct.. How do one carry on with a r/s that is been set with a deadline? To luv or not at all? To go all the way out or retreat? Contradicting in some sense.. Actuali both paths are not wrong.. Retreating allows one to reduce that hurt inflicted on oneself.. Although sad in the first place.. But it allow one to stand up firmly much faster.. While continuing allow the one to have the most wonderful and sweet moments with the other party.. Sweet at first but sad in the end when the deadline arrived.. I wondered how u guys will choose..

Is it always true that when there is deadline set then someone will start to cherish another more? I believe it's reali true.. Cuz I experienced it myself.. But why ppl wan to behave in that way? Why must there always a need for things to becum so bad and complicated.. Then ppl will start to cherish another juz for the sake of clearing that so-called deadline.. Some ppl fulfil some stuffs juz for the sake of preventing the unknown consequences after the deadline.. Must them be so realistic afterall? In other words.. These ppl work in the way that when a problem cum they will try to clear it.. And when they solve it then they juz simply dun put in efforts animore.. How disappointing..

Spending the whole day doing stuff.. Not sch work.. But my personal wish.. Every yr is the same.. I wun fail to dispatch the stuffs I wan to.. Juz imagine as u write the letters.. U are feeling so sentimental.. Ur tears started to roll down.. Past can be sweet as well as painful.. But why am I always the one bearing painful past.. I juz wan to do something while I can.. Who knows what will happen in future.. Even if one day I'm gone.. I'm glad that at least I still leave them with some memories of me and them..

And I promise after Mon.. I wun bother some ppl animore.. They wun see me chatting with them animore.. In fact they wun get to see me online animore.. But from today till Sun 2300hrs.. I will still be on net if I can.. I will cherish this little time I have with some.. I juz wan to apply the theory of urgency which I mention above.. See how anxious I can get.. I will be giving myself a year from Vday.. So by the next Vday.. I hope I will be standing in front of everyone looking better..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

Calm Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home