To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yest went to disturb Sam during break.. And went home also disturb her when she was below with Gy.. Haha.. Damn fun to disturb her.. Cuz I will nvr know how she will retaliate.. That's the fun part..

And I went to Compass Point with my six men Team Amoral United.. Oh ya plus Huimin also.. The manager for Amoral United.. Haha.. >_<~ Well.. Compass Point do make many laughed when they think of that escalator incident.. I reali make a fool out of myself.. Sometimes I think I reali juz think so much in my mind that I juz walked and walked without realising what whether I have walked the right way or not.. Haha.. When I think of it.. It was so paiseh yet fun.. Full of laughter.. Memories are juz great.. And so I make sure I was darn careful this time.. So I wun leave another happening tale at Compass Point again.. Haha..

Haix.. But looks like I have failed again.. Now this is what happened.. Stephen said we go take lift.. So we waited there.. The lift came.. It was abt half full ba.. And we have a total of seven ppl excluding some other strangers.. So I went into the lift.. I tot they wan to cum in also.. And they din loh.. They all looked at me.. And I looked at them.. I was stunned when they sorta waved bye bye to me.. @_@" Think those ppl in the lift see me as a weirdo ba.. I was so paiseh.. So I waited for them upstairs.. Once they saw me.. They keep laughing away.. Arghhhh..

Does the scene of a guy and gal having some arguments familiar to u ppl? I suppose it should be.. How abt another scene where both the guy and gal know that they are wrong in some way.. And they picked up the phone and called each other.. And it's always so coincidence that they dialled the number at the same time.. And so both can't get through the line at all.. Unable to get through the line.. Both the guy and the gal is disappointed.. The guy said to himself.. Is she still angry with me? While the gal said to herself.. How do I said sorry to him? Some of us might have gone through this before I guess..

Does opinions of other ppl matters to some? I guess it kinda affects an inch or so.. But why in the first place ppl take it to hard abt other ppl's opinions.. Well.. Think everyone is like tat ba.. When u listen to stuffs that u dun like to hear.. U most probably will rem it for life.. Etc.. I do accomodate ppl and listen to their opinions.. But sometimes there are ppl that juz think that they are the controllers of life.. Juz like they can control each and everyone of them.. But bear in mind that if they dun wan the others to do the same to them.. Then they jolly well dun do it to other ppl.. Everyone have their own actions and behaviours.. No one can control anyone!!

Saw my Jac's nick.. It says "Is hope something meant to be crushed or a strength which carried u through adversities?" I pondered too.. Well.. Different ppl will again have different stands regarding this statement.. Juz like a debate consisting of two different teams arguing in totally different ways.. Well.. My answer is.. "Ppl that have been running smoothly in life will say that hope is a strength that carried ppl through adversities".. "While ppl that have been through many unhappy hurdles will say that hope is something meant to be crushed by some ppl".. And I can feel that heartfelt pain when one's hope is been crushed totally.. Juz taking an example.. Imagine a guy tot that the gal likes him also.. And when he finali revealed his feelings for her.. Everything is not as he expected.. How will u feel then? Painful rite? What can be more painful than a heartache which can nvr be cured even with this advanced technology in medicine.. No matter how much painkillers one take.. The pain juz dun faded away.. Guess what is the only cure to it? Well.. I think it's time ba.. As great philosopher said before.. "Time heals everything.. Time heals all wounds.." How true..

This few weeks I think I gonna make a big decision.. Whether to continue on or not.. Let me see what the other says ba.. Listening to advices is always the best solutions to all problems.. Though some might be useless while some might be valuable.. But to me they are all impt.. Cuz even the most hilarious advice can be of some help afterall..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

Sighing Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home