To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Juz a short story to narrate..

Once upon a time.. There is this knight who have a son.. One day the knight returned from battle and went directly to the nursery to see his infant son.. Upon entering the nursery he found blood all over.. The walls and floor were covered.. He ran to the bassinet.. A quick look reveal a mass of blood.. He looked over at his dog lying in a corner.. Overcome with grief and anger he took out his sword and slay his dog.. Figuring it killed his baby..

He returned to the bassinet and upon closer inspection saw a wolf lying on top of his infant son.. When he lifted the wolf from his son he realized his son was alive.. It then came to him that his dog had killed the wolf and saved his son.. He had killed the dog that saved his son..

Morale of story is that first appearances can be deceiving.. Even the cutiest and naive gal can hurt a guy's heart.. But what to do..

Though it hurts to luv someone and not be luved in return.. But the most painful is to luv someone when u tot she luv u too.. How true.. Maybe Heaven juz wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person.. We should knw how to be grateful for that gift..

However a sad thing abt life is when I meet someone that means a lot to me.. Only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be with me.. And I juz have to let go.. They often said that when one door of happiness of someone closes.. Another opens.. But why I haven see another door open.. Maybe I juz looked so long at the closed door that I dun see the one which has been opened for me animore..

I always believe that giving someone with all my luv is never an assurance that they'll luv me back.. Dun expect luv in return.. It's not a trade.. I guess only have to wait for it to grow in their hearts.. But if it doesn't.. Then nvm.. Cuz I'm content that it grew in mine..

Proverb says "Nvr say goodbye when u still want to try.. Nvr give up when u still feel u can take it.. And lastly nvr say u dun luv that person animore when u can't let go.." How true.. And I haven let go all these while.. Even if I said I have.. It's juz making u feel better.. Cuz after taking away the feeling.. The passion.. The romance.. I still find that I still care abt u even till now..

Maybe by comparing to him.. I dun have that enuff happiness to make u sweet.. Enuff trials to make u strong.. Enuff sorrow to keep u human.. Enuff hope to make you happy.. But I always hope u put urself in other ppl's shoes.. If u feel that it hurts u.. It will probably hurts that other person too.. Right?

They always said happiness lies for those who cry.. Those who hurt.. Those who have searched and those who have tried.. But why I still can't find the happiness I yearn for afterall.. Despite the things I have did..

Why must u always dun understand the fact that some things are not so simple on the surface.. And u tot that u alreadi solve the problem juz becuz u did what was required to stop further deterioration of the problem.. U juz dun understand that if things are solved so easily in the first place.. Then it will alreadi be..

Yes.. Efforts can be seen in u to recover the frenzship.. And I'm glad.. But does going out with ppl that have hurt someone before meant that they are been forgiven? Reali no idea.. If u think that the effort is enuff.. Then go ahead.. Though anger is no longer presence in myself.. But that prevailing pain is always there.. Asking myself to forget abt it is no longer a possible thing.. Cuz I'm no longer can be magnanimous anymore.. And I knw it myself..

There are things I luv to hear but I would nvr hear it from u.. Although a careless word may kindle strife.. A cruel word may wreck a frenzship.. A timely word may relieve stress.. While a luving word may heal and bless.. But ask urself whether u have did that? Juz a luving word from u is reali so hard afterall? Must I always sms u first? Must I always continue to show my temper then u will notice me? I was always waiting patiently everyday for ur msg.. Or even on net waiting for u.. But from the last meeting till now.. I dun see anything from u.. And season greetings dun count at all..

U knw.. I think I reali have to wake up le.. Is it true that the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past? I guess I can't go on well in life until I have let go of my past failures and heartaches ppl gave me.. And u are certainly the biggest problem I have for now..

Now I think I juz wan to dream what I want to dream.. Go where I wan to go.. Be what I wan to be.. Cuz I have only one life and one chance to do all the things I wan in life.. How I wish I can live in seclusion..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

Moody Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home