To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Now I juz feel that I'm walking into that own world of mine once again.. Cutting off any form of contacts I have.. Living in the world of mine.. The wind blew past me.. Asking me why am I alone again.. I wish I can answer Mr Wind..

How I wish I can reach for rainbow paradise.. Humans are always dreaming.. And that's the most distinctive feature a human being possess.. Everyone will wish to go to a place where they can relate all their happiness to.. And if only there is such places existing in this world..

Whenever there is a special day cuming.. Such as X'mas or Vday.. There are bound to be some ppl that are home alone.. Not becuz they dun wan to go out and enjoyed the moment with the rest.. It's juz that they are unable to.. For X'mas.. Every of their frenz are not free.. And for Vday.. Obviously it's for couples.. And those single one will be spending their day at home while wishing that how he or she can have the taste of this special day also..

As much as I believe.. I feel that maybe they haven meet the right person yet.. Or should I say they will definitely have a chance cuz Heaven is fair.. But that's only self consolation ba le.. Cuz if everything can be analysed using this so-called theory of "Ur turn will cum one day".. Then everywhere can see millionaire alreadi.. Why? Becuz though today they din struck ToTo.. And by using that theory.. It means that confirmed one day will be their chance..

And why is there always so much politics ard me.. Whether it's other ppl or my clique.. Johnson was asking Amos and me today why are there so much politics in this club.. As far as I'm concerned I simply dun care abt so stuffs.. Unless it involved me.. Amos said if there aren't politics then why have government in the first place.. As for me.. I said becuz human have different thinkings.. Some pursued for power.. While some pursued for fame and recognition.. That's why when everyone thinks differently.. A team will soon ended up falling apart.. Unless we can make sure everyone have the same thinking.. But that's impossible.. Even clones can't do it.. Let alone total different individuals.. Thirst for win is a gd thing.. But overwhelming thirst will only lead to selfish acts only..

It's raining heavily now.. Looking up the sky.. Droplets are falling as if the Heaven is crying.. Some ppl always say that whenever it rained.. It means that Heaven is crying.. But in actual fact we know that it's a scientific cycle.. Water evaporate and condense to form clouds.. Until the clouds can't hold on anymore then it will release the condense vapour into water droplets..

But I choose to believe that the Heaven is crying.. When a person is down.. He or she will certainly hope that there are ppl to comfort them at least for that moment.. And when things get so bad.. They will even believe stuffs that are not true at all.. When a person is desperate.. Anything can juz be a comfort for him or her..

Even I do the same thing too.. Whenever I meet with unhappy things.. I will always think and reflect what is wrong.. And I will juz say to Heaven.. Can u help me.. Of cuz I know it's juz a moment of foolishness.. Maybe it's juz one of the 101 ways to calm and comfort oneself ba le..

Even now there are some things which I'm unhappy abt.. But what can I do? Everyone have their own thinkings.. I can't forced anyone juz to accomodate my interests.. Human practically are make up of jealousy and selfishness.. And it almost a fact to that.. When it cum to frenzship.. Of cuz one will choose someone who is more comfortable to be with.. When it cum to relationship.. One will definitely choose someone he or she is happy to be with.. And now I understand why ppl actuali compared btwn their current partner against another third party that are chasing them.. Who dun wan the best for themselves.. Maybe one shouldn't have expectation in the first place at all.. Cuz if one dun expect then there wun be disappointment.. Maybe I'm those that expect and demand too much.. And in the end I was the one that disappoint the most..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

Unhappy Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home