To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A STORE where woman can buy husbands has juz opened.. At the entrance are these instructions: "U may visit only once! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increases as the shopper ascends the flights.. "U may choose any man from a particular floor, or u may choose to go up a floor, but u cannot go back down except to exit!"

One woman goes to the first foor where the sign reads: "These men have jobs." The second floor sign reads: "These men have jobs and love kids.." The third floor sign reads: "These men have jobs, love kids and are good-looking.." The fourth floor sign reads: "These men have jobs, love kids, are good-looking and help with housework.." The fifth floor sign reads: "These men have jobs, love kids, are good-looking, help with housework and are romantic.."

She is tempted to stay but curiosity gets the better of her.. So she goes to the sixth floor. But the sign reads: "U are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor.. There are no men here.. This floor exists as proof that women are impossible to please.. "Thank u for shoppin. Goodbye!"

So the morale of the story juz made so much sense to Ly.. Sf.. Steph and me.. I agree totally that woman are impossible to please.. So much that sometimes they are juz demanding too many things in some way..

Disclaimer: No offence to all the ladies

After Inv class on Thurs.. Ly and Steph was asking me on what happened on that day.. Thinking of it juz boiled my blood up to 1000 degrees.. Even Steph said he can feel that anger aura in the entry even as he read it.. While Ly tried to calm me down in some ways.. And DD said no need to go to that extend of cutting off the ties.. But I'm reali veri pissed.. And I always do things in anger.. So it might mean that everything I did is at a moment of anger.. But I SURE I wun regret it..

Maybe Ly is rite that becuz that day is a such a special day.. That's why I get so worked up.. True to some extend.. I juz wanna say this once.. I have a pet peeve.. And I HATE it when ppl flake out on me.. So.. If u're gonna flake.. Juz tell me now.. I'm only going to make plans if u're CERTAIN that u're going to be there.. Better get ur mind crystal clear..

Happened to see Reika today with her frenz.. Well.. They are looking for something.. Duno what thing also.. Reika juz remind of me when I was the same age as her.. That curious look in one's eyes.. Asking why and why.. That's why I like to make fun of her and Marcus.. And then everytime kena whack by her.. And Marcus refused to accept this fact so he always pushed it to Edwin.. They are veri funny.. I like them alot..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Heckcare Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home