To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I reali hope today will be a memorable day.. But someone juz thrown it away with her own hands.. Is a $10 movie ticket reali that impt than me? And what if I alreadi made reservation for our date.. And she juz simply said reservation haven made deposit yet so nvm.. While the movie ticket alreadi been bought.. I'm not saying she can't accompany her frenz.. But can't she juz think more thorough before making a decision.. Who ask her first? Her frenz or me? A person can't be measured in terms of quantitative value.. So to her am I worth even less than a $10 ticket in her eyes? And I believe I am.. At least to her..

I pushed away my precious date with someone I dote on juz for her.. And she simply dun appreciate what I did.. And I have a tiff over the cancelling of the date with that precious person.. I should have go ahead with my own plan.. I shouldn't have care abt her.. In the first place her bf not free to spend Vday with her is her own problem.. Not mine.. How foolish I am..

I'm reali totally pissed off now.. Promise breakers juz get on my nerves.. I hate ppl that break promises.. She think by saying that we will go out next time again will pacify me? I tell her rite now.. The ans is NO!!

She reali dun understand what day is today.. If today I dun have the chance to spend with her.. It means that in future there wun be also.. Cuz it almost 100 percent that she will be spending with her bf on that day.. It's only once per year.. Today I'm not forcing u to spend the day with me.. Cuz u have no one to accompany u so I tried to accompany u.. Even if it's juz for a few hrs I also feel satisfied.. And I know by the time the clock clicked twelve.. I will be like Cinderalla.. Everything changes back to normal..

Right now I'm removing every single contacts I have with her.. From phone to net.. Whichever ways it takes.. Previously I'm not so determined.. But from 1607hrs onwards when she said that.. I'm reali veri determined.. I'm not going to forgive anyone for doing such irresponsible thing esp when the date is so so impt to me.. And it's the one and only opportunity in my whole life.. Dun blame me.. It's she started in the first place.. Previously I have alreadi been veri forgiving for whatever she done.. Even with matters that hurt me so much.. Blame herself if I dun smile or tok to her anymore.. I had enuff alreadi.. Enuff is enuff.. No more crapz.. Always tons and tons of excuses..

Anyway I still wanna wish everyone a Happy Vday!! Esp to those that have bfs but their bfs can't make it for the celebration.. And Liying is one of them.. Though ur loved ones can't make it for today.. But rem everyday is Vday for couples..



If I see you today..
If I talk to you today..
Or if I see you a year from now..
Or if I talk to you a year from now..
You are always my friend..
Always..

Frustrated Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home