To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ok today whole day chiong Shadowhearts.. LOLz.. >_<~ Once start can't stop.. Lvl up and lvl up is my type.. Always trained for the best.. And yest finali chiong fin my Gundam SEED Destiny.. From evening watched till 2am.. Well.. I can say to be quite pleased with the ending.. Though still not up to my expectation.. A few touching scene for me to weep.. T_T If only reali there is Plan Destiny in this world.. Then everyone will be injected with the genes.. The genes will cause everyone to accomodate one another and understand one another well.. So it means no wars.. No disputes.. No conflicts.. Such a wonderful thing to have.. Who knws.. In the era of advanced science.. Maybe there will be one day that it might happened..

Sometimes when unhappy things happened.. How will one deal with it? Cuz I also duno myself.. Is it trying to be optimistic? Or are there some other ways out? For me I guess I won't do anything to solve it.. Esp when I alreadi tried so hard to resolve it yet the results aren't visible at all..

Sometimes I was wondering.. If I keep telling myself that there's nothing I can do.. And do nothing.. Then I won't be able to do more things.. Nothing will change.. Nothing will end.. How true.. Perhaps what I wish for was actuali beyond the path that I weren't able to choose.. In that case.. A path that I did not choose might as well have nvr existed at all.. *Sigh*

There are always many paths before me as well as for the rest of the ppl.. And I will always choose one and simply follow it.. I believe that what's at the end of the path is what I've been wishing for.. And I follow the path in order to confirm the fact that there is something for me in the end.. Be it gd or bad.. I still have to accept it cuz I juz dun have any other more choices left..

Sometimes choosing the correct path depends on destiny too.. But if we can attribute events to destiny then why do we struggle to live? All living things are born and they eventually die.. That's all there is to it.. So does it means that it's pointless to wish or hope for anything? Who knows.. Haix..

If time can turn back.. I believe that will be everyone's wishes.. But think again.. Can one say for sure that they won't make a mistake again the next time? Juz who decided it? And what was decided?

But let's face reality.. Cuz such technology doesn't exist at all.. There is only one method.. And that is.. If we can't go back then we should travel down the correct path from the beginning knowing what one can do and what one should do.. Becuz only the person himself/herself know that best..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Pondering Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home