To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Alrite here cum the big news which I digged on so far.. Something incredible that happened at SIM Library.. A weirdo guy is caught pccing in the library.. Damn bian tai loh.. Anyway the below conversation is taken from someone studying in SIM..

================================================

Some guy.. Who looks like the typical geek.. Came along and asked Sathiya..

Geek: Can I sit here? (Pointing to the empty chair beside him)

Sathiya: Oh ya sure go ahead..

Geek: (Loudly in a darm library) Thank u! Thank u very much..

Reena observes.. And laughed at Satya who looks at me and gives me the "That guy is weird look".. We continue to study and then Reena starts to day dream.. While day dreaming.. She observed the Geek and realised that the front portion of his pants is totally wet..

Reena: Satiya.. The guy pissed in his pants!

Sathiya: YA! Darm and he has to sit beside me?

Meanwhile.. Alvin and Luther get informed.. All of look.. Geek is busy fiddling around.. He has yet to take any book to study.. All leave to go for a break.. Sathiya eats a brownie and Alvin eats mashed potato as a snail's speed.. Back in the library..

Sathiya: (Lookin shocked) Reena he got a L****cating gel on his table..

Reena: Huh? Wat gel?

Sathiya: A LUBRICATING gel..!

Reena: What's it for?

Sathiya explained really vaguely.. Reena looked and observed..

GEEK'S HAND ARE INSIDE HIS LEFT POCKET AND HE OBVIOUSLY IS FIDDLING WITH HIS TOOL!!(He was Masturbating!! In the bloody Library)

Alvin and Luther gets informed.. Sathiya changes place.. All of us observe.. Luther informs me that there is a bible on his table.. I fume!!! What the fuck is wrong with this pimple faced Geek? No wonder he kept standing up many times to check out the cute Chinese girls who were too engrossed studying.. I report it to the Librarian..

The conversation with the Librarian is as follows.. She is Indian by the way..

Librarian: Yes.. Can I help you?

Reena: Hmm.. Yes.. Errr.. There is a guy sitting beside me who is busy masturbating.. With a lubricant gel on his table.. *Smilez*

Librarian: Ohhhh! WAT!!!!!! OMG!!!!

She comes along.. Geek still to engrossed with fiddling.. Doesn't realise she is watching..

Security guard takes forever to come.. Finanlly.. He is kicked out of the library.. The annoying part is.. If u are caught smoking in the premises.. U are fined $50.. But if u play with ur tool in the library.. U get chased out.. The library is boring anyways.. So who really cares? Life is unfair..

================================================

The pics taken is below..













================================================

Alrite the video taken is here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3359VhuQfKY

================================================

When I came to know abt it.. I juz feel like beating that Geek up.. If he can do such a thing in public then I believe he will be a potential rapist.. Duno whether he is from SIM or not.. Cuz everyone not belonging to SIM also can access all the campus area.. Anyway juz alerting u ppl abt such incident happening in SIM.. Esp the gals.. Be careful k..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Fuming Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Hey you mind if i add a link to your post on my blog? I'm from sim too. I want my classmates to know about this sicko! Especially the girls.

Chris.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home