To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Dessert equals Lizard!!!

Forgot to say that I saw Regina and the other gal which I know also yest.. Forget her name liao.. Next time must asked Bunn again.. Haha.. Anyway Regina came to visit the education fair..

Oh ya still rem yest after our dinner at 85.. I asked Sf whether he wan dessert.. He heard I said lizard.. LoLz.. Ya lah.. I admit I said wrongly.. Haaa.. So he tot why I asked him wan to eat lizard or not.. Wahahaha.. So funny.. =P Aiya I also duno why I pronounced as lizard also.. Reali xin bu zai yan..

Actuali today heard a gd news.. Hmm.. Maybe it's gd towards me ba.. Always the gd news is at the expense of another bad news.. Shall share it with the guys later on..

Today chiong Convenant till ard one plus in the noon.. After that I take on the role of babysitting Hy.. Hy reali can recognize ppl le.. And his kicks nowadays are damn powerful.. Kena his kick can be quite painful.. Imagine he kicked ur below as u carried him.. Gosh.. LoLz.. And I heard from my sis that her frenz's nine mths son know how to eat potato chips liao.. Think is Pringles.. LoLz.. Happening leh.. Then maybe the boy two yrs old will eat abalone liao.. Haha.. *Lame*

Andy today had Tkd tournament.. He managed to clear the rounds and get into the semis.. If he won he will get gold.. He said he only have fifty percent confidence.. Actuali possessing half the confidence is better than possessing nothing at all.. Till now duno did he won or not.. But anyway gd luck to him..

Whenever I think of that event where I was so mean towards DD in the bus.. I feel so bad.. I reali din know DD's intentions at all.. I should have been nice and replied nicely.. But when I know it.. It's alreadi too late le.. All the msg are gone.. And it's reali gone.. DD is angry and upset with me.. That's why from now on I will try to make back to DD in whichever ways I can..

Ok shall continue my journey in Convenant le.. Everyone have a sweet and peaceful nite.. And rem to dream of me!! Ok I wan that few to dream of me hor.. Hehehe.. Esp DD.. Alrite I know some of them will say how to have peaceful nite when they need to dream of me.. Hahaha.. >_<~



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Normal Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home