To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chris pls go ahead..

Thurs went to Sf's place.. Stayed till quite late before setting off for nite class Inv.. Called DD but din pick up the call.. I was waiting for DD's reply.. I waited until I fell aslp on Sf's bed.. Sf was playing this online game which looks like Diablo.. He said I kesiao said wanna study Inv.. In the end snore so loud.. Wahahaha.. Oops.. >_<~ When I finali get myself outta bed.. Sf jumped into the bed to slp.. Claiming it's his turn liao.. @_@" Since his ps2 is with teddy bear.. So I guess I can only played Condition Zero liao loh..

Saying abt CS.. Been a regular in one of the servers.. When I was in the server itself.. I saw everyone discussing abt Tammy's incident.. Some even put their nicks as Tammy's vcd/dvd at RM10-20.. Hmm.. Feel kinda sorri for her.. Actuali in the first place she should have been careful.. Esp when she know that she has quite a number of rivals.. Actuali been high profile in one's sch is nothing wrong.. Juz that there are always ppl red-eyed.. And jealous of it..

Finali reached sch in Sf's car.. At the same time Christine is here with her frenz for Inv too.. She was parking her vehicle.. Sf was doing the same too.. Then when I saw her parked.. I told Sf that he parked better than her.. The moment I said it.. He parked the car crooked.. LoLz.. This shows that SG ppl can't be praised one.. And I find that it's reali true.. Haha.. Sf also said that Christine is attractive.. Keke.. Well.. I agree.. Heee.. =P End of Inv.. We decided to go Feng Shan 85 to eat.. Leaving the sch.. We were behind Christine's car.. So I said.. Steph faster tailgate it.. Haha.. Anyway it was fun.. Cuz only drama we see ppl tailgating ppl's car.. Ly was saying what story I gonna said for the journey to 85.. Rem last time the story is abt Vday's incident mah.. So he was expecting another story.. Keke.. And our gd Steph parked the vehicle damn "straight".. Wakakaka.. Oops.. =D

I recorded down the tv series starring Project Superstars's ppl.. Jason.. Junyang.. Kelly.. Kelvin Weilian.. Silver.. Xinhui.. It's called Dream Chasers.. I watched the first episode and I fell in luv with the show liao.. Hehe.. There is this part of the script saying that "Although mimosa seems full of life.. But whenever there's any sign of trouble.. Its head will hang low.. Showing its lack of confidence.. The mimosa may be shy and introverted.. But if one make it angry.. It'll prick that person till he has a masses of bruises.." So meaningful.. Now that it says.. I feel like I belong to that category of mimosa.. Cuz I fulfilled every criteria it describes.. My clique knw it well whether it's true or not.. Heee.. ^^

Rem that day I was in the train to sch.. Although SG train is kinda safe to an extent.. But accident do happen occasionally mah.. Encountered track fault.. The second time of my life.. Every morning the train will be packed like sardines.. And due to the track fault.. The train will like stopped out of sudden.. And there is a number of sudden stoppages throughout the journey.. The stoppages caused ppl to lost their balance.. I nearly lost mine too.. I saw a pole on my right.. And so I wanted to grab it.. The pole is so long yet I dun even find a place to grab it.. Imagine the train suddenly brake.. And everyone grabbed the pole together.. Reali is win liao loh.. I was saying to myself.. Waaa.. Are they damn fast or am I damn slow huh? LoLz.. Nvrtheless I juz find it extremely ironic to see a pole suddenly filled up with hands of different colours.. >_<~

Christopher was requesting to me whether he can post a link in his blog abt the geek thingy.. Anyway I'm fine with it de.. So Chris if u see this.. Pls go ahead ba.. I have no objections.. Hmm.. Btwn hor are u the Chris from my BBBA class huh? Juz leave me a tag if u are ba.. Thankz.. =^-^=



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Smiling Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home