To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The last PM lecture I rem Manfred saying something abt the Iomega watch his frenz asking him.. But his frenz told him that a gal of his is looking for a watch called OMG.. LoLz.. In the end it turned out to be Iomega watch.. Our PM lecturer then said this time his frenz reali OMG loh.. Cuz Iomega watches are ard 4k.. LoLz.. And Manfred said something abt the petrol.. The moment he mentioned Esso.. I interpreted as Asshole.. I was like huh? Wtf is he toking abt? Well that's our incredible PM lecturer Manfred loh.. Keke.. And he said.. He tot the PM Test Two will be abit hard for us.. But he said "To my surprise.. I found that history repeats itself.." Haha.. That's of cuz gd news for us mah.. Cuz Test One we did well.. So if he said history repeats itself.. That means we did well for Test Two also loh.. ^^

Finali went down for my training.. The first and last one before grading.. Reali can't make it due to Inv falling on the nite.. And it's always so zhun that it will clash with my trainings.. Inv is so hard that I reali can't forgo it for my training.. But I will make up during the holidays in May and June.. I juz hope next sem for International Finance it wun fall on the same old day again.. Of cuz all will only be made known provided I clear Inv loh..

Anyway the training on Thurs is reali HELL!! I think Sir purposely wanna whack me one.. The moment I greeted him.. He gives me that evil smile in his face.. I knew that's it liao.. This is a lesson to be learnt.. That's the price to pay..
At first the training is juz so-so.. However the training soon became intensified.. That feeling is terrible.. I duno how to describe.. What I can say is.. The feeling is like doing SOC.. Haha.. Now the guys will get what I meant.. To me I think the most xiong part is after all the different style of running.. Where Sir started to tell us to perform the different kicks from the start point to the end point.. And vice versa.. I think Amos.. Jw.. Regina and Wt also veri shag le.. Practically it's juz like no rest in btwn..

How would u ppl feel when u saw the one u care cried in front of u? How would u ppl feel when u know the one u care is in great pain and yet u can't do anything to curb her pain? Do u feel that u are totally useless? I duno how u ppl will feel.. But I certainly feel so helpless and useless..

There are three things I wan to do for her.. But in the end I still din.. I dun dare to put my hand on her back to pat her.. I dun dare to rub the injury for her.. And I dun dare to put my palm on her head and say to her "It's alrite now.." What I can do is sitting besides her.. Looking at her.. Praying that Heaven will help her on my behalf..

I juz luved the way my godmother said stuffs to me.. Keke.. Sometimes the stuffs she said juz made me keep smiling and totally brightened up my days..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Helpless Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home