To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Yest the Amoral United went to Ly's place to stay over.. Reason is to play Winning 11.. LoLz.. They kept pyscho me to go also.. But I insisted that I will go tml instead.. I have rather impt matter to attend to..

I needa get home asap to find out what had happened to my dear.. Cuz all the sms I send earlier on she din reply.. And when I heard from another person of what happened earlier on.. I becum more worried.. I called.. But can't get through.. No one pick up.. I waited and waited.. In hope that she will call back soon.. But it's a no.. I send another sms again.. And I continued to wait.. I wanted to call her home.. But I feared that will wake her family up.. I juz can't get to slp soundly until I know of what exactly happened.. And the most impt thing of all.. Is she alrite? That's my only concern.. So I continued to wait until 0400hrs.. I know I might be stupid to wait for so long.. Cuz she might alreadi slp liao..

I woke up at 0700hrs.. First thing I did is to check my hp.. To see whether have any msg or missed call.. However I received nothing at all.. I reali despaired during that moment.. Despite only less than three hrs of slp.. I still gotta get out of my bed.. I still had an appointment with my Amoral United ppl.. And I seriously feel lethargic.. I sat up and closed my eyes for a while.. I called again in the morning.. But still the same.. Haix..

I juz feel like taking a cab down to Amoral United home ground.. WTF!! I dun believe I waited for an hour cab.. By the time I took bus down.. I alreadi reached his place within that hour liao loh.. Zzz.. And what the hell happened.. So many ppl waiting for cabby.. I go where also got ppl there waiting.. I damn pissed off with that TJC guy.. I alreadi walked away from there to go to another area to flag cab.. He damn kuku loh.. Dare to follow me also.. F*cking hell loh.. Seem like he duno what is call first come first serve.. Damn dulan.. I juz feel like asking him to f*ck off loh.. And how dare he purposely flag in front of me.. I reali feel like treating him eat punch.. Now I knw what some Singaporeans are made up of.. Alreadi no mood due to my dear.. Still wanna annoyed me further.. Zzzz..

Think back a time when u were really angry.. Frustrated.. Freaked out.. And someone told u to.. "Relax.. It's gonna be fine.. Take a deep breath.. Chill.." Did this advice make u want to: A) Take a deep breath and relax.. Or B) Take a crowbar to that person's head and THEN relax.. LoLz.. Which will u ppl choose.. If u're like most people.. And u're being honest.. The answer is "B".. But it's the most intuitive thing we usually do..

Imagine u are now having a big tiff with ur bf or gf.. What would u do? I guess the more sensible party will always made an honest attempt to calm their other party down.. However becuz the angry party think u're being irrational.. Ridiculous.. Over dramatic.. Or immature.. This make the problem btwn urself and them worse..

But still... Maybe instead of always being the one who is "more rational than thou" when the other person is upset.. Maybe sometimes in some scenarios it would help to at first be a little less calm in response.. (Not angry at the person who's complaining.. That definitely WOULD make things much worse..)

Anyway juz think about it.. Imagine what would happen if someone "walk out on u" when u are having a date with him or her.. And rather than reacting in a purely calm and rational way (or getting angry).. U juz suddenly act completely nuts..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Lethargic Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home