To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Four hours of course.. Was reali a great and valuable one.. Cuz if I were to read alone.. I will nvr understand some parts which I dun even until today.. Was reali fun today.. The lecturers are funny in each of their ways.. And there is one student.. Keep nagging here and there.. Damn annoyed loh.. Juz feel like putting a finger on her mouth.. Shhhh..

Tomolow will be a great day I hope.. And ya.. Tomolow will be attending Tiffy's 21st Bday.. I was kinda excited.. I heard that alot of our classmates are invited.. Haha.. Of cuz I wan to see some of them.. Keke.. And of cuz I wanna see my Miss Ang and Miss Tan.. Keke.. =P Hmm.. Dun think can stay up late at the party tomolow also.. And can't eat too much either.. Cuz the next day will be the critical moment for Ly and me.. Haha.. Haix.. I guess I will have to reveille at 0500hrs.. Sianz.. Then pack up and stroll towards the cold and quiet road..

I juz checked my liabilities.. And I think I gonna eat grass liao.. I guess I oni have one debtor.. But creditors is like countless.. I have a list of debts haunting me.. Arghhh.. It's juz as if I'm gambling now.. I guess Mar and Apr will be the crucial mths for me.. If I can pull through.. I guess I live.. =/

戏如人生..人生如戏.. Story plot always cums from real life story.. When u knw someone's mum dun have much time left.. And she juz wan to see her son has a gf.. Will u gals reali sacrifice urself to pretend to be the guy's gf despite u urself has a bf alreadi? To each his own ba.. Some might reali wan to help.. Some might not at all..

Juz take for today series Dream Chasers.. Aj's mum is dying.. She is not afraid of death.. What she is worried is that Aj can't accept the fact of her death.. Actuali I always tot of this qns also.. If I die one day.. Will my parents and siblings able to accept this fact? I juz understand my mum too well.. I know how she will react exactly.. And I reali can't bear to leave my sweet frenz too.. Esp my sweet darlings too.. Keke.. ><~

I alreadi kinda confirm for myself that I wan an absorption in contract after I grad.. Hopefully by then I can achieve the target I wan.. I know been one possesses a risk.. A risk that one will nvr know.. Where he will be paralyzed or died during training.. There is no absolute way to prevent this.. I guess the only way is to pray..

I juz saw someone familiar today.. And I took a second look.. I found out that he is the tester for centralised grading.. Din know he lives at my area also.. If I din saw him running I also din realise that it's him.. The world is indeed small.. Haha..

Kelly was at TM today.. She helping to promote some cosmetic show.. Steph and me went to see it.. Was thinking why so many ppl there.. Tot which big star.. And today took the wrong bus home.. @_@" Nehneh one.. I tot that the bus is correct despite I know that there is two buses with same number.. So I heng heng choose the wrong one.. So in the end go one big round back to Central again.. The bus uncle must be thinkin I mad loh.. >_<

Gd luck to Baili.. Bunbun.. Cy.. Ivy.. Kelly.. and Mandy for their BB test juz now.. Hopefully it's an easy one for them..

Exactly two hours left to Tiffy's big day.. Anyway let me juz wish her in advance on behalf of those I know to her.. Happy Bday Tiffy!! May all ur wishes cum true.. And all the best in everything u do..



The empty blueness juz squeezes my heart..
Everytime I look up at this sky which stained with tears..
If it is my destiny to leave behind the days where I fought for u..
And even if I almost lose sight of my true self..
I swear I will do that solely juz for u..
As long as I still have my life..

Eager Kai

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home