To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

First of all.. HAPPY BDAY SHERRY!!!

Countdown five days.. And the sickening Inv paper will commence.. Reali sickening loh Inv.. Erxin!!! And I dare say it's the most annoying module for this sem.. Comparing to the other major modules I think the other modules needa stand one side also.. Haha.. Thinking of how to pwn Inv.. But I guess kena pwn by it in the end..

Cabinet is disbanded today at 1700hrs.. The date for voting is announced on 6th May.. Sianz leh.. Can set further mah.. Haha.. >_<~

Hmm.. Was wondering whether a guy do something for a gal means that he is trying to woo her.. Was this reali the truth? But I think not necessary it might be the case.. Hmm.. Cuz even as juz normal guy frenz can do things for a gal too mah.. Not necessary must have some ulterior motives or so.. However in reality that is not always the case.. Which I guess most ppl agree too..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home