To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, May 19, 2006

First of all Happy Bday to YT and CY.. May all ur wishes cum true.. And stay happy always..

Full time play of Knight of Valour with Sf.. Haha.. Seem like our skills are still as pro as before.. Haha.. One credit complete whole game in 2hrs.. Juz like the past..

We went to Mac for breakfast.. And Step today put pepper in his tea.. Funny rite.. So distracted.. He was doing the counting for the chalet thingy.. And finali Sf had his bday's gift.. He definitely deserve it cuz he always chip in for other ppl bday.. And yet he din get any gifts.. Anyway I believe this year gift is the best for him ba.. I personally choose one.. ^^

4 days 3 nites are kinda long stay for me.. Though someone is not here.. And I rem the words she said.. She said that she will cum.. And I rem at someone's place she expressed how much she yearn for this chalet.. But wat did I see in the end.. Juz as I expected.. Not even a single appearance is made.. And how much I yearn that miracle will appear.. But I'm wrong.. It's not something surprising at all.. Not as if it's the first time.. Wat should I say.. Disappointed? Sad? I also duno myself.. I guess I alreadi numbed with it le.. Juz one more time made no differences to me at all..

Is someone reali not satisfied to becum a one star BG.. Or is it until someone becum a three stars LG den it means total satisfaction? Whu knows.. Anyway I still luv that few days we spend.. I appreciate those who are here.. Esp Raz.. Even though she is seriously sick she still cum.. And for xiaor3ne.. She juz recovered from high fever and she wan to cum also.. But I stopped her.. Reali appreciated their efforts for wanting to join us in the celebration some of our clique bday boys and gals..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home