To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Chinese Names - Annie Wan (Anyone)
Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
Operator : Yes, u can speak to me..
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
Operator: U are talking to someone! Who is this?
Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent..
Operator: I know u are someone and u want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?
Caller: Well.. Juz tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan was involved in an accident.. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being sent to the hospital.. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital..
Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! U may find this hilarious but I dun have time for this!
Caller: U are so rude! Who are u?
Operator: I'm Saw Lee..
Caller: Yes! U should be sorry.. Now give me ur name!!

==============================================

Time is reali running out.. Whenever I mentioned abt there is not enuff time.. I will always think of someone from Diablo.. And he is Deckard Cain.. Hahaha.. His words are far so sophisticated that it hit me.. I wan my time back in my hand once again.. Wait for me.. BEGONE WIL!!

I slept and woke up at 9am.. Unable to get up.. I got no choice but to continue to slp on.. I feel my body is refusing me to control it.. And I juz feel like getting sick in no time.. The red eyes and headache act as a warning to me.. I guess I'm reali veri tired.. Imagine I can play WE with the guys and I fell aslp holding the console pad in my hands.. And was given a golden opportunity in my hand and yet I din score.. It was reali a honest mistake.. Not oni this.. I was working on WIL and I fell aslp while doing halfway.. With my fingers still on the keyboard.. Juz like soul leaving the body..

Was I reali fortunate to give a kiss or given a kiss? I was glad that it's juz a kiss rather than a long eternal kiss.. And I was reali shocked.. Keke.. And was working on WIL till late at nite.. Even online I can't even have the time to tok to her even though I wan.. But I did receive a sweet sms of concern from her.. And that will surpass anything!!



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home