To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today finali fin OTD.. Yea.. Songz.. Left with Manfred paper le.. Haha.. Was so scared that reali wanna pray that the qns are easy.. No time to write also.. Haix.. Was shocked by the way Sherman wore today.. And was impressed when he stayed till the end of the paper unlike the Mok Tian Soon.. The paper ain't tat tough but still I find that I'm still unable to do it.. Haix.. But can pass can le.. Part A I reali catch no balls loh.. Heng Part B still ok.. Use Sf's policy.. Dump whatever u knw in it can le..

Haiz.. Wh said she did oni four qns nia.. And she nearly wanna give up.. She nearly cried out in the exam cuz her mind is in complete emptiness.. And when she finali recalled what she studied is too late le.. Left oni 30 mins.. Haiz.. She was sick and can't do well.. *Sayang*

When Sf and me are so desperate to hope to clear this module.. Miracle appeared for us.. Haha.. I was shocked.. Step.. Sf and me are queuing up to collect the pair work for OTD.. Wait till damn long.. And when Sherman said got one pair flunge.. I was so scared Murphy's law will appear before me.. Well u nvr knw mah.. Halfway through the queue I said if I got this grade I treat they all eat.. And I duno whether it is so coincidence or Heaven's will that I reali got this grade.. I was astonished completely.. And Sherman said my grammar and language need improvement.. LoLz.. Ok I dun denied at all my English language suxs.. And all those past tense.. Present tense.. Past participate.. Etc..

Juz now treated Sherry and Step at FS 85 for dinner.. Still left Ly and Bunn.. But I guess to treat Bunn is easy.. Buy a carton of carrots can le.. Keke.. While for Ly.. We will go Kenny Roger.. Yahz.. LOLz.. And Sherry hor.. I duno what to say.. Haha.. Was reali damn funny when she said that to the western food uncle.. Gosh.. Laughed till stomach pain..

My bro had his last paper today.. Envy him.. But he made me laughed yest nite.. He was doing the qns and he did it for half an hour.. And when he flipped to the back.. The ans is there.. He then said fark in a humourous tone.. LoLz.. Damn hilarious..

How is the feeling of returning someone her stuff on a particular day which u dun reali wanna returned due to some reason.. And then on the same day itself another different item of her was left accidentally at ur place again.. So ironic.. Heaven's will? Haha.. Maybe ba.. And u reali have the urge of keeping it here forever without returning.. Hmm.. Cuz a simple item which dun meant anything to others do meant something to u.. Same goes for the rest.. I believe everyone has something that are insignificant to others but are extremely valuable to u..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home