To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Today is SG big walk.. Must be veri crowded.. Wondered who won.. And today is the first sea training for me since the last time I attended one.. Mainly becuz of exams.. Turnout wasn't ideal as UOL ppl are still having their exams.. While RMIT ones all also working or have their own programs..

It was raining.. Damn sianz cuz whenever I attended sea training.. It always like no sun.. Like getting whiter le.. Machiam like kena bleached.. Today is definitely kinda fruitful for me.. JS wan everyone of us to do an individual rowing of 300m.. Individual sounds nothing to many.. But rowing the boat alone consisting of 8 person bodyweights is ain't as simple as many think..

That feeling of shagness.. That feeling of the boat not moving.. The feeling of raising the white flag.. And the feeling of hoping Heaven can lend u his power to go on.. All these occurred simultaneously.. Whether to get through it will depend on determination and will power.. And not to mention thinking of that special someone of ur life..

Ever try before performing chinups with only three fingers.. And I assured u that u will cherished ur other two fingers of urs.. Palm machiam like kena blood clot.. What I can say is the feeling is life draining.. U juz feel as if u are 10kg heavier than ur usual self..

Watching SG Idol juz now.. I guess it will be another big luff for me again.. Cuz there are bound to be lamers appearing in the show again.. Simi Singapore Cowboy vs Kungfu Rapper.. LoLz..

The head and shoulder advertisement like kinda lame leh.. Haha.. It juz like one air-conditioner advertisement earlier on..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home