To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The first time I saw Dream Chasers.. I guess that it will be a sweet and romancing show with a happy ending.. And as the series went further.. The climax is there.. And I will nvr expect that the plot will be in such a way which I nvr think before.. Lynn died in the end becuz of her illness.. And she wrote a pile of letters lasting for two yrs.. And all these letters will be send to AJ every week.. She left the world after finishing the last one.. AJ read the last letter and shed tears.. I wanna shed too.. I tot that in the end that will be someone donating bone marrow to save her.. But I'm wrong.. Haiz.. Anyway not all luv stories are perfect and always have a theme of "Prince and Princess lived happily after.." I rem the first episode it started with mimosa.. And now the ending it ended with mimosa too.. The way it ended is reali veri meaningful.. Will be a hard day tml.. Nitz all..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home