To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I guess age is catching up.. Lao liao lah.. Haha.. *Panting* A 6km run today was gd.. Oni the last 1km is almost killing.. Cuz that last 1km is pure chionging and I mean reali chiong.. Maybe next time there is a 10km run.. And MR is nvr lack of such a route that is 10km.. It's full of routes rating from 3km up to says 20km I guess.. For those who duno.. MR can actuali link to Bukit Timah Reserve.. And that's reali reali damn far..

Did some sprinting some pushups and some crunches.. And my energy level is at the red danger zone le.. And Mike said go do 10 sets of chin-ups somemore.. *Fainted* I held the bar and my calves cramped.. I dropped down.. It wasn't surprising at all.. Cuz beforehand I alreadi had that post-cramps feelings.. Lack of sodium (Na+) is the reason for cramps.. So having some decent salt water is essential to prevent it.. But of cuz ppl will think u are siao to drink salt water.. Agnes came to my help.. She is our crew medic.. Haha.. Actuali I believe everyone have the knowledge to relieve cramps.. I do know too.. But at the time of great pain.. Most ppl mind will be alreadi spinning around liao.. Where got time to think.. It's machiam like inside the ring.. And someone is performing a submission on u.. Maybe Angle's Lock.. LoLz..

The moment I stood up.. I know I have done for it.. Why? Cuz I feel fluid gushing up from my stomach and gastric up to my throat and den mouth.. And yes u are rite.. It's called vomitting.. Hahaha.. *Lame* Well.. Thankz Angeline for patting me.. Haha.. Even though I feel uncomfortable.. She did say lame joke to entertain me.. Haha.. I find it amusing that when this earthworm came out of the soil as I vomitted on it territory.. And guess what Angeline said? She said the earthworm is cuming out to see what happened.. Why got such a big storm.. Wahahaha.. >_<~

And so the WC result for Australia and Japan is so shocking.. For those who know what exactly happened den nvm.. For those who din.. This is what happened.. Japan was expecting a draw but who knows Australia last min score two more goals making a final score of 3-1.. If I'm the Japanese I will confirm tiu loh.. This scenario juz reminds me of the legend Man-U created at Champions League.. When they took on Bayern Munich in the finals.. Well.. Legends are meant to be created.. I wondered when will SG going to finali marked their legend down in history.. Tonite I think S.Korea vs Togo.. Have u ppl bet Togo to win? Haha.. I heard Togo is the totally cannot make it African team compared among those African teams in the other groupings of WC'06.. But who knows.. Maybe Korea ended up get kicked in the arse by Togo.. Btwn I was saying maybe Chang Jin will be there to support them as medical team.. Wahahaha.. Ok ok I'm lame.. >_<~



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home