To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The discussion on radio of whether guys made a better driver or gals made a better one.. Was so ironic when it's discussed.. Of cuz I believe arguments from both sides have their own justifications.. Nvrtheless gender do make who will be a better one or who will not be a better one.. Some viewers who made their views on female drivers.. First they are slow.. Second when changing lane dun check blindspot at all.. Juz cut out as if it's their father's road.. And it's almost 90 percent are female drivers who did that.. Haha.. Look like it's true to some extend.. Debating on such issues is kinda neverending..

Riddle on radio.. Which animal and plant most resemble "机".. At first I tot chicken that "ji".. Then I said of cuz for animal.. Chicken resemble chicken loh.. But in the end it's another "ji".. See whether u all can guess it or not..

I was wondering when someone juz told u that he/she wan a bday gift that when he/she looks at it.. He/she will think of u.. Cuz it's u who give the gift mah.. A gift that is memorable is not easy to find.. But I alreadi have a few ideas in my mind.. Thankz to Gargle gal!! LoLz.. Dun kill hunt me when u saw this..

IT show is here again.. Tml is the first day.. Think is at Suntec.. Grabbed while stock last.. Haha.. Gogogo.. Great SG sale..

I'm totally burnout.. It's time to rest and wait for the next tormenting day.. One mth to go.. Endure and persevere..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home