To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I was shocked when I heard of the second Tsunami tragedy at Indonesia again.. Haix.. And when the officials claimed that there wun be any Tsunami and the ppl believe in them.. And yet they were wrong.. So what that teaches us? Nvr be so sure of all news and information.. Even though it might be 90 percent accurate.. But there is always the 10 percent that might be wrong..

AHM is here again.. I duno wat category I will be taking part in.. Can't be 6km oni.. Which I'm quite sure of.. Probably 10km or 21km.. >_<~ Arghhh.. 0530hrs starts the event.. Needa wake up damn early.. But of cuz the distance will be the oni challenge to overcum afterall.. It's not abt waking up early and all that..

I juz had two LM lectures today.. Morning and noon.. Morning is to accompany Step loh.. While noon is for the rest of the clique.. Step must be veri gan dong rite? Hahaha.. Juz be nice to me can le.. LoLz.. PS: I'm not saying u not treating me nice enuff now.. Hahaha..

Tis week schedule for sch is indeed tight.. But at least it do make it look like reali having sch.. And yest the jam reali drove me crazy.. Imagine Step.. Ly and me were at the basement for almost 40mins and den we finali got out of the stupid carpark.. And I was wondering wat the hell the marshallers were doing!!! Slping probably.. Agacia and Fiona also can't get out of their lot.. So when Fiona saw us.. She signalled us if we can let her vehicle to go out first.. Of cuz during this time is to practice courtesy liao.. With Eve and Vic behind us.. Following by Cher.. Jan and WH.. Haha.. Should have got down and chat by the side..

Imagine juz the journey to sch.. U tio TP three times.. One with a bike at the shoulder.. One on the bri.. While the last one is with a car parking on the chevron.. Hmm.. Kinda abit too much le ba.. I was tinking is it possible to kena bk by the first one.. And den the second one.. Lastly the third one.. Haha.. Kinda possible rite.. Demerits all the way.. 24 points juz nice to minus off..

YJ said why I so long din update le.. Haha.. Long meh? Getting not much motivation to write also.. Even got time also not much to write.. Let alone when I dun have much time.. Machiam saying as if I'm doing big business now.. But duno why my time is like draining faster.. Of cuz that's xin li zhuo yong lah..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home