To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Finali the peak of all trainings ended today.. For nxt week will be toning down le.. How true is it I also not sure.. As far as I know Tues will be a damn long and shag day.. It consists of run den row.. Den run again den row.. And den again run and den row.. *Faint* Fatigue is the greatest enemy of all sportsmen.. Mind over body like our great Mike said before.. But how many actuali can successfully achieve that.. For myself I think in order to achieve that.. I need all my teammates to give up and I'm the only last one surviving and that's what I called been successful..

Keith joined us for training today.. CL said Keith probably is gay.. LoLz.. Well.. I got no comment.. Cuz CL said there is one time where Keith made a comment of the engine section of the crew.. The comment goes like this.. "Wow.. U guys are tall.. Gd for rowing.." This comment doesn't seem to be gayish but the way he presented it is kinda gayish.. Haha..

I kept kena rubbed by the gunrail.. Wound recovered.. And kena opened again.. Rubbed and rubbed.. Think nearly rubbed till bone le.. =/

During the meeting.. Everyone was asked to say something.. And so it was my turn.. And I said whu cares abt other teams.. So what they are well established and reputational.. They are also human beings.. What their gals have.. Our gals have too.. What their guys have.. We have too.. Den I dragged Mike down saying juz becuz he is a CDO so that means I must fear him? And Mike told everyone that my mentality is a right one.. I'm projecting myself as a sportsman..

Wed will be RMIT orientation.. Will be going to sch too.. Help out in the recruitment drive.. Hopefully there will be lotsa babes.. Muwahahaha.. Looking forward.. >_<~

Jef so long din cum le.. Miss him.. Heard from Mike that he juz broke up with her gf.. Haix.. It's third party.. She left him and returned to China.. If I'm a gal I will definitely fall for Jef cuz he is handsome with a great body.. Some ppl juz duno what is gd for them and dun cherish the former.. Poor Jef drowned himself in liquor and Mike accompanied him.. Drenched in rain and now fell sick.. Anyway heard gd news from Mike that Jef has picked himself up again.. That's my dua jia mah!!

WH quarrelled with bf again.. Haix.. I agreed with her on compromising matters.. Why what she do her bf always said cannot.. While on the other hand.. What her bf said she must listen and agree.. That's kinda MCP..

Brilliant freekick by Beckham.. Reali nice.. And wtf Robinson and Carragher doing.. Kena yellow card for nothing.. Nice trick by Rooney too.. England won thankz to saviour Captain.. Who will they meet next? Van Nistelrooy or Figo? Haha..



I know I can't touch ur heart now..
So it doesn't matter which kind of luv if I can stay with ya..
Cuz I knw the separated ones go beyond time & space & get together..
Becuz of ya, I will keep waiting becuz of ya..
This is the tot that fills my heart now..
I will always like & luv ya..

*I feel so xing fu with her*

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home